Product Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a highly creative and talented Product Marketing Associate to help develop and execute Bombora’s product marketing strategy across our range of products.
Based in either our New York or Reno (NV) offices, this person will report to the Product Marketing Director (who is in SF) and be an integral part of the marketing team. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of digital marketing, media, SaaS and data product marketing.
Responsible for working cross-functionally with sales, product management, and marketing to develop positioning, messaging, competitive differentiation, and sales enablement materials for our products. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. In this role, you will be the expert on buyers and users of our products and transfer that knowledge through compelling marketing communication and sales enablement materials.
what you'll do:
- Sales enablement – Communicate the value proposition of our products that differentiates it in the market and develop the sales to support the selling process of our products
- Communication – Ongoing communication with internal stakeholders and customers about product updates, new product launches, customer feedback, and general Bombora news
- Product launch – Partner with product management and sales to run beta programs, gather customer feedback, and plan for new product launches
- Market intelligence – Be an expert on our buyers, users and competition to inform marketing and sales strategy, and product development
- Demand generation and events – Partner with marketing to provide support and content for online marketing and industry events
- Occasional travel required
what you bring to the table:
- A minimum of two years of experience in a B2B product marketing, marketing, or ad agency role
- Ability to think critically and be data-driven to solve problems
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player, easy to work with, and willing to lend a hand to others when needed
- Technologically savvy and digitally native. Should be proficient in the tools required to communicate with the market (i.e. advanced skills in MS Office to include PowerPoint, Word and Excel), Marketing automation, CMS, web analytics, Salesforce, etc.
- Excellent people and interpersonal skills with ability to interact with colleagues, management, and customers
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, advertising, communication, or related field preferred
- MBA a plus
At Bombora, we embrace diversity because it breeds innovation. Bombora is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.