Product Operations Associate at Frame.io
See all roles
You keep the ball rolling wherever you go. Work directly with our Product, Design, and Engineering leadership to help support their orgs, push forward goals, drive and report on complex programs--all while contributing to a strong team culture.
Frame.io is changing the future of how videos are made by helping over 1 million creative professionals seamlessly collaborate from all over the world.
We’re backed by Accel, FirstMark, Insight Partners, SignalFire, Jared Leto, and a host of other amazing investors. Our market-leading product is used and loved by companies such as Turner, Disney, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re in an exciting period of growth and are always seeking extremely talented and passionate individuals who share our vision for helping visual content creators produce their best work.
About the Role
Our mission is to power the world's video creation, and our team pours their soul into building Frame.io to delight our customers. In this role, you’d be supporting all of our Product, Design, and Engineering teams to enable them to do what they do best - deliver a world class product.
You will support the Product, Design and Engineering organization in pushing forward their goals and objectives, while keeping the team culture strong through fun events and initiatives. You should have strong ownership, an attention to detail, and the ability to drive and report on complex cross-organizational programs. This role is inherently cross-functional and requires passion for creating cross-team partnerships to deliver business impact.
- Exceptional attention to detail with fantastic organizational skills and follow through on tasks
- Ability to prioritize competing initiatives and operate with ambiguity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Proven track record of managing complex projects with senior-level stakeholders
- Creative problem solver willing to think outside the box
- Proven ability to work well under pressure in a rapidly changing environment, prioritizing and juggling multiple projects
- Experience with Google Suite
- Nice to have: interest in Product, Design, Engineering, and Research
- Support our Product, Design, and Engineering leadership team on all aspects of our organization’s operations
- Partner with our leadership team and management team to own and drive strategic initiatives and presentations
- Think strategically to identify opportunities to improve communication flow and operational efficiencies across departments
- Be a representative of the PDE organization, including in-person meeting coordination, email correspondence, liaising between departments and key stakeholders, and taking meeting minutes
- Perform administrative tasks including: complex calendar management, prepare expense reports and partnering with multiple teams to resolve any logistical issues
- Project manage organization-wide presentations, such as PDE All Hands, Demos, PDE spotlights at Company All Hands, and fireside chats
- Track and manage OKRs for the PDE organization
- Work closely with leadership team to prioritize and maintain focus on initiatives, projects and programs supported by the team
- Plan and coordinate team offsites and events
- Competitive salary and equity
- Paid parental leave for primary or secondary caregivers
- Unlimited PTO and designated Volunteering paid time off
- Yearly stipend for learning and development
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and OneMedical membership
- Flexible Spending Account
- Monthly Work from Home Stipend
- 1 paid company-wide holiday for each month in the calendar year
- All-company week-long winter and summer breaks
Our philosophy is simple. At Frame.io, we believe that working with people of different backgrounds and perspectives allows us to elevate each other and helps us build a better product for our users.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to providing all employees with a work environment that celebrates individuality and remains free from any form of discrimination and harassment. We base our employment decisions on the needs of our business, job requirements, and applicants' qualifications. In other words, we only care that you’re the best person for the job.