Product Operations Manager at Vimeo
Vimeo is looking for a Manager of Product Operations to oversee and manage the product process as well as engage in long term strategy for the company. Reporting directly to the SVP of Product, the Manager of Product Ops will ensure a best-in-class product discovery, stakeholder communication, and execution process. They will work with the SVP of Product on longer-term strategic initiatives to understand how those could benefit the business and will help translate them into actionable opportunity assessments.
What you'll do:
- Work with Vimeo’s Product Leadership to map out, own, and ensure excellence with product discovery (opportunity assessments), strategic planning (quarterly and sprint-level), and stakeholder communication
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to ensure product releases are well communicated ahead of time and all information is available
- Deeply understand Vimeo’s vast community of creators - from video professionals to educators, SMBs, and Enterprises - as well as the ever-shifting video landscape to aid Product Managers in building best-in-class products that enable creators to reach and engage their audiences
- Work with Business Intelligence to identify market opportunities and new feature development, and to measure KPIs, feeding learnings back into the product development process
- Work with Product Leadership to understand potential new areas of opportunity and engage in product research to map out long term strategic opportunities
- Work with sales and account management leadership to understand and capture ’enterprise-level’ needs; ultimately helping to translate them into actionable opportunities
- Track core business metrics related to the product and ensure weekly communication
- Surface and advocate for key insights from the business to inform product improvements
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 3+ years of Product Management or Consulting experience. Experience in subscription models, video, and/or SaaS are pluses
- Experience launching end-to-end products across a cross-functional team that drives business impact. Well-versed in the levers of a SaaS business and prioritizing products accordingly.
- User-oriented, an expert at making cases with data and user research, with boundless curiosity about our users and what can make them successful
- Strategic alignment, able to bring key stakeholders across functions together
- A desire to learn, highly motivated self-starter, with an eagerness to learn and grow
- Ability to foster collaboration and facilitate teamwork
- Effective prioritization is a must
- Accustomed to driving results over process in a collaborative, fast-paced environment, consistently navigating and making sense of ambiguity
- Eloquent communicator (both written and oral), comfortable speaking in front of diverse audiences
Vimeo is the world’s leading professional video platform and community. With over 150 million members across more than 150 countries, we help anyone grow their business by making it easy to create and market high-quality, impactful videos.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world, and is an operating business of IAC. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.