Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.What you’ll do:
- Manage strategic initiatives that improve the product team’s efficiency and impact.
- Create structured product feedback loops, synthesize insights from multiple sources and ensure the voice of the user is shared throughout the organization.
- Manage the design, socialization, and implementation of a feature prioritization engine, and help build a world class process for roadmap planning and maintenance.
- Operationalize product and feature development in partnership with Product, Product Marketing, Technical Program Management, and Support teams.
- Build a standard for cross-company stakeholder participation and communication
- Focus on scaling the product team through improving ways of working, hiring, recruiting strategy, and collaboration.
- A passion for building, tinkering with, and improving upon complex operational systems.
- An ability to operate both strategically and tactically on a daily basis.
- A collaborative team player. You are uncompromisingly service-minded towards our users and your colleagues, but able to set and achieve priorities that find the perfect balance between benefiting the Product and Design teams and all of Unqork.
- An open-minded learner. You are open to learning from others and growing together.
- An excellent communicator.
- You are passionate about product development.
- Have 5+ years of relevant product operations or product management experience at a SaaS, product-driven company.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.