Product Strategist at Zocdoc
Healthcare is too hard. At Zocdoc, we strive every day to make it easier for patients to get the care they need. Founded with a mission to give power to the patient, Zocdoc enables the seamless healthcare experience patients expect and deserve. Every day, we hear from patients who tell us about the very real difference we’ve made in their lives. You can hear some of their stories here.
The safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such we will not require our teams to return to the offices until Labor Day 2021. Click here to read more about this decision from Zocdoc's founder and CEO, Oliver Kharraz.
Your Impact on our Mission:
Patients book appointments with more than 100 different specialties on Zocdoc. In this newly created role, you will be responsible for translating patient and provider needs and behaviors into tangible product features and improvements to improve their experience. As part of our Product organization, you’ll partner heavily with our Product, Design, Engineering, Service and Sales teams to scope and develop category-specific features, and make sure they’re successful for our providers. This is a cross-functional, highly analytical role that will be the center of moving Zocdoc from the best experience for finding healthcare overall, to being the best experience for finding every type of healthcare.
You’ll enjoy this role if you…
- Thrive in entrepreneurial settings where creativity, collaboration and grit are required
- Can dive deep and discover the critical details that make things work.
- Are excited about making complex industries like healthcare better for patients.
- Enjoy working cross-functionally and are an excellent listener and communicator
- Are a builder who loves creating and scaling programs from the ground up
- Are enthusiastic about moving into high visibility role in a fast growing tech company
Your day-to-day is…
- Analyzing key business metrics and patient and provider behavior across Zocdoc through a specialty-first lens.
- Developing specialty-specific expertise and identifying the greatest opportunities for product improvements.
- Defining and implementing specialty-specific product improvements, tracking and refining to ensure their success.
- Collaborating with broader product and sales teams to scope and execute against specialty-specific product and strategic initiatives.
- Creating a repeatable toolkit for expanding this specialty-based approach
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 3+ years of consulting/marketing/product management experience, preferably in a fast-paced oriented environment. Experience working with technology teams preferred.A proven quantitative ability, including experience with projections and measurement. Has advanced excel skills and ability to ramp on SQL if not an expert.
- Structured problem solving and project management skills; along with key attention to detail
- Strong relationship management skills; you can successfully engage with partners across various levels and functions, as well as global marketing colleagues
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% covered health care option for employees
- Catered Lunch everyday along with snacks
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.