At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
Justworks is looking for a Product Support Specialist (PSS) to join our growing Customer Success department and be our Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the Payment Experience Product and Engineering team. As a PSS, your main responsibility is to act as a liaison between the Payment Experience team and Customer Success to ensure a unified knowledge base and effective communication between the teams.
The Payment Experience PSS advocates for the voice of the customer to the Payment Experience team and helps guide Customer Success through all changes and iterations of the product with a high focus on creating the best possible experience for our customers. This is a position for someone who excels in being on the front lines of customer engagement, can think strategically, lead a team through new implementations, and work with senior leadership.What you'll do
- Live and breathe the Payment Experience for the entire Customer Success team (be the Justworks dream)
- Embody the Justworks brand and be an advocate for our customers
- Have an in-depth knowledge regarding functionality and limitations of our Timecards, Payment Center, and admin interface for managing employees
- Be the main point of contact for triaging customer issues, tracking bugs, and working with both Product and CS to resolve issues
- Work as a tier-two level support for our CS team to help troubleshoot customer issues as they arise and provide support to CS
- Document internal processes and public-facing Help Center articles and videos for our Payments products and demo new features to the team
- Help collect insightful customer feedback via NPS tickets and customer outreach
- Act as a point of contact for new Product betas, working closely with Product Marketing and Product Managers to ensure unified goals are met and maintained
- Work with other members of the CS Special Teams (training, coaching, and communications) to provide feedback on new features and assist with QA and documentation upon release
- Monitor customer feedback and escalated issues through multiple support channels to discover, report on and escalate trends
- Work closely with the Payment Experience teams on features and launches and be the voice of customers and CS to the Product and Engineering team to ensure feedback is delivered and a shared understanding is developed across the teams
- Look for process improvements and involve key decision-makers to help make changes across the organization while looking to improve our overall customer experience
- Minimum 2-3 years of equivalent professional experience in customer service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with acute attention to detail
- Highly interested in Payments systems and product experience
- Able to effectively communicate complex scenarios and lead a team toward a solution
- A believer in creating a delight-level user experience for the customer
- Great at multitasking and can manage several projects at once
- Quick on your feet and know how to escalate appropriately and professionally
- Passionate about solving real, complicated problems, identifying trends and the best vehicle to address them
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Our DEI Commitment