Product Support Specialist, People Management Tools at Justworks
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
Justworks is looking for a Product Support Specialist to join our growing Customer Success department and be our subject matter expert for People Management Tools (PMT). As a Product Support Specialist, your main responsibility is to act as a liaison between the PMT team and Customer Success to ensure a unified knowledge base and effective communication between the teams.
The PMT Product Support Specialist advocates for the voice of the customer to the PMT team and helps guide Customer Success through all changes and iterations of the product with a high focus on creating the best possible experience for our customers. This is a position for someone who excels in being on the front lines of customer engagement, can think strategically, lead a team through new implementations, and work with senior leadership.What you'll do
- Embody the Justworks brand and be an advocate for our customers and internal stakeholders
- Become a subject matter expert on how our Product functions from an PMT perspective and have an in-depth knowledge of how our customers manage their
- Have an in-depth knowledge of processes and procedures regarding our relationship with outside vendors EVERFI and ThinkHR
- Track, troubleshoot, and triage known issues from the CS team
- Document internal processes, FAQs, talking points, and public-facing Help Center articles and videos for our PMT products and demo new features to the team
- Work closely with our PMT Product and Support teams to coordinate communication plans for product, compliance, and service announcements
- Work with other members of the CS Special Teams (training, coaching, and communications) to provide feedback on new features and assist with QA and documentation upon release
- Monitor customer feedback and escalated issues through multiple support channels to discover, report on and escalate trends
- Look for process improvements and involve key decision-makers to help make changes across the organization while looking to improve our overall customer experience
- Minimum 2-3 years of equivalent professional experience in customer service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with acute attention to detail
- Highly interested in People Management tools, systems, and products
- Able to effectively communicate complex scenarios and lead a team toward a solution
- A believer in creating a delight-level user experience for the customer
- Great at multitasking and can manage several projects at once
- Quick on your feet and know how to escalate appropriately and professionally
- Passionate about solving real, complicated problems, identifying trends and the best vehicle to address them
- Optimistic and solution-oriented
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Our DEI Commitment