*** OPEN TO REMOTE WORK - EXCEPT IN COLORADO ***
Onna’s APIs are central to all functions of the Onna Knowledge Integration Platform. We ingest data from some of the world’s best SaaS services: tools that are essential to our customers’ daily workflows like Slack, Zoom and Dropbox. What we collect is then indexed and passed through a number of machine-learning and natural language processing engines to extract meaning and insight. Through a unique combination of enterprise search capabilities and Al-powered context awareness, customers are able to find what they need faster, with context that generates insights and knowledge, and powers better decision-making.
Our APIs are key to making all of this possible. As a Senior Product Manager for APIs, you will own our API strategy and shape the future of Onna’s Knowledge Integration Platform. Like all Product Managers at Onna, you will manage a roadmap for your product area and work closely with a development team to execute, deliver, and meet release and sprint goals. In this role you will have specific responsibility for building world-class APIs that developers love to use. If this interests you, we’d love to hear from you!
Who you are:
- You have 7+ years experience in Product Management roles, primarily for SaaS products.
- You’ve built APIs that supported the company you worked for, from writing their requirements to considering pricing and rate limits and how to sell it.
- Ideally, you have experience working with a more mature and established API-based product—maybe even at a bigger organization where you’ve been a part of supporting a suite of APIs. You’re familiar with what “great” looks like.
- You’re highly partner-driven, understanding commercial strategy and your product’s business case.
- You have experience leveraging data from multiple sources to inform product decisions.
- You have experience leading product development in an agile environment.
- You have outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills. You consider context, and adjust your approach accordingly.
Benefits we offer:
We've entered a new era of remote work, where our day-to-day is now virtual, and we're committed to adapting to embrace this change.
- Competitive salary package
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies
- Flexible working time
- Remote and semi-remote work opportunities
- Monthly virtual fitness and well-being stipend
- Learning and development budget
- Monthly virtual team Lunch-and-Learns and Happy Hours
- Birthday and anniversary celebration
About us, our product, and our funding:
We're Onna: A passionate, hard-working team solving one of the biggest challenges facing today's businesses — knowledge fragmentation. We've built the world's first Knowledge Integration Platform to make enterprise knowledge more accessible, useful, and private. We help some of the world's leading companies like Facebook, Slack, Electronic Arts, and Fitbit, to bring together fragmented knowledge from today's most popular workplace applications.
Our growing list of integrations features tools that are essential to our customers’ daily workflows like Slack, Zoom and Dropbox. Once connected to Onna, the potential use cases are limitless: Information Governance, eDiscovery, Compliance, Knowledge Management, are just a few ways Onna can empower organizations and their employees. With our platform, teams can unify, protect, search, automate, and build on top of their organization's proprietary knowledge, allowing them to leverage it in new and intuitive ways.
We're a distributed team with locations in New York City, Barcelona, Raleigh-Durham, San Francisco, London & Toulouse, and many remote team members throughout the US. Onna is actively growing and we're thrilled to welcome new team members from across the world to a work environment that is collaborative, flexible, fast-paced, and lighthearted.
Onna aspires to be a place where people can bring their whole selves to work. We value empathy, grit, and balancing a sense of ownership of our work alongside appreciation for our teammate's accomplishments and effort. Your career growth is important, and we'll provide you with the tools, resources, and manager support to gain experience and further develop your skills.
In 2019, we closed an $11M Series A led by Dawn Capital with the participation of our integration partners Slack Fund and Dropbox, and in 2020 we closed a $27M Series B led by Atomico with participation from Glynn Capital, as well as follow-up investments from Dawn Capital, Nauta Capital, and Slack Fund.
Onna is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You must have authorization to work in the location the position is posted.