Senior Product Manager, Benefits at Justworks
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
Justworks is seeking a Senior Product Manager to help scale our Benefits product domain. The Benefits team’s mission is to help small businesses take care of their teams by delivering best-in-class benefits, competitive with those offered by top employers in the US. Product managers are accountable for setting and executing on a vision and strategy that meets the needs of customers and the business.What You'll Do
- Define a product vision, strategy, and roadmap, in partnership with your team and stakeholders
- Gather insights — including customer research, external market data, Justworks business intelligence, and stakeholder feedback — to inform your product hypotheses
- Set measurable goals that guide your team’s execution approach
- Collaborate with functions across the business, including Engineering, Design, Operations, Product Marketing, Customer Support, and Sales
- Remove roadblocks so that your team can execute seamlessly
- Continuously prioritize the needs of customers and the business, with an eye on future growth
- Communicate product priorities across the company, seeking feedback on an ongoing basis
- Inspire and support your team to drive meaningful results for the business
- You have 5+ years of product management experience, with a track record of building and shipping successful products
- You’re able to learn the Justworks domains quickly (benefits, payments, insurance, HR, etc.)
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with an aptitude for storytelling
- You are highly collaborative and can pivot your approach to get to the best collective outcome
- You’re experienced working with agile development processes
- You are energized by solving very complex product problems
- You have a growth mindset and bring positive energy in the face of adversity
- You have product management experience in one or more of these contexts: a platform or infrastructure team, a SaaS business, or the healthcare technology space
- You have deep analytical expertise, including proficiency in SQL
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Our DEI Commitment