CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, and face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 5+ million members across the country.
The Sr. Product Manager, Biometric entry role is responsible for identifying, designing and executing on key opportunities to grow CLEAR’s biometric entry product targeted at providing fast and secure entry at commercial locations like stadiums, events or offices. Success in this role includes: (1) driving a common understanding of partner needs and pain points; (2) collaborating with partner Product/Engineering teams to expand on existing products or bring new ones to market (3) Owning the end to end product roadmap and priorities to make this product successful in the market.
Ideal candidates possess vision, grit and attention to detail to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy engaging with customers and evangelizing their needs. You balance abstract strategic thinking with outstanding execution – holding yourself and your group accountable to delivering successful outcomes. You’re passionate about pioneering solutions for complex business problems at the leading consumer secure ID platform. You will innovate on new business models, new technologies and new opportunities. We’re looking for a metrics driven, self-starter who is obsessed with the art of the possible and relentless execution to join us in driving the impact of our platform.
What You Will Do:
- Own the biometric entry software products for both customers and partners
- Partner closely with the physical products team to create a cohesive product experience
- Analyze, determine and prioritize target customer, end-user, and internal stakeholder needs
- Ensure appropriate customer research, usability testing and rapid prototyping
- Define and communicate a product roadmap aligned with company objectives, and supported by business cases, market research, customer data and competitive analysis
- Coordinate go-to-market launch and post-launch activities; gather customer feedback to validate that the product meets proposed metrics, and prioritize and deliver upon necessary iterations
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of experience in product management, data analytics or related fields
- Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship-building skills conducive to collaboration; able to work well in a cross-functional, matrix management environment
- Entrepreneurial, strategic planner with proven ability to drive projects and strong analytical skills
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with senior executives and technical and non-technical team members alike