Senior Product Manager, Channels
Movable Ink is moving beyond email into additional channels including web, display, mobile apps, and text messaging. But that’s just the start! In order to deliver intelligent creative to new channels at scale, we’re building a distribution system that can translate the output of our Studio tool to meet channel-specific needs. At Movable Ink we believe that enterprise products deserve the craft, care, and delight that have become standard on the consumer side, and we’re looking for people who feel the same.
Fast-forward one year. Here’s what you’ll have accomplished at Movable Ink:
- You lead the vision and execution for our new channels distribution system. Working closely with our Creative Studio team, you defined an interface between creative and channels, creating a scalable mapping solution that can translate content across any channel. It’s now easier than ever for our customers to use Movable Ink whenever and wherever they want.
- Speaking of scaling channels, you built a dynamic process for generating creative tags on the fly depending on the needs and restrictions of each channel. Your rigorous understanding of unique channel environments surfaced innovative insights that helped us competitively in the market. And the workflow you delivered made it super easy for users to quickly find, grab, and use the creative tags they need.
- You worked closely with both our partnerships and integrations teams to design a channel strategy that delivered measurable business impact. We now have a holistic view of the channel ecosystem and how different types of data and creative move through them. This has enabled our teams to move faster and deliver more through shared understanding and alignment.
- Our sales and customer experience teams have your back because of your work with product marketing in defining go-to-market strategies, creating demos, supporting sales enablement, and supporting collateral for our customers. Your clear organization and communication around releases created a network of support that quickly pushed new features into the hands of our customers.
- Our training, documentation, and technical support team love working with you because you were intentional about bringing them into the process and making sure they had the right context and information to create best-in-class training videos and support documentation.
In the past you have:
- Shipped. This is not your first rodeo.
- Worked in collaborative, cross-functional team environments with engineering, design, and research.
- Gotten involved with web development or coding in some form or another. Professional experience isn’t necessary but technical aptitude is necessary to succeed in this role.
- Worked in B2B SaaS companies and think its the bees knees.
It would be amazing if:
- You’ve worked in the MarTech space before