Senior Product Manager, Credit Card at Gemini
Empower the Individual Through Crypto
Gemini is a crypto exchange and custodian that allows customers to buy, sell, store, and earn more than 30 cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ether, litecoin, and Zcash. Gemini is a New York trust company that is subject to the capital reserve requirements, cybersecurity requirements, and banking compliance standards set forth by the New York State Department of Financial Services and the New York Banking Law. Gemini was founded in 2014 by twin brothers Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss to empower the individual through crypto.
Crypto is about giving you greater choice, independence, and opportunity. We are here to help you on your journey. We build crypto products that are simple, elegant, and secure. Whether you are an individual or an institution, we want to help you buy, sell, and store your bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Crypto is not just a technology, it's a movement.
The Department: Product
Our team is made up of skilled product managers with experience in banking, FinTech and cryptocurrency. Wed draw from top players in the financial and technology industries who are ready to stretch themselves and face the unique and exciting challenges of the digital asset world. We are an internal "think tank" that tackles complex, cross-functional projects, iterates on existing products and acts as the go-to team for Leadership's technical vision.
The Role: Senior Product Manager - Credit Card
Our Product Managers combine systematic analysis and detailed roadmapping to assist in the definition of product initiatives across the company. In this role, you'll work with the credit card team to manage and scale the Gemini Credit Card as well as help identify opportunities for new payment products. The ideal candidate is an expert cross-functional collaborator with the ability to balance and communicate priorities across multiple business teams and organize and maintain a roadmap that impacts internal users and customers alike as Gemini continues to scale its customer base and product suite.
- Help scale and improve the Gemini Credit Card program through identifying opportunities to enhance the cardholder experience
- Build thoughtful proposals of which projects/features should be prioritized and oversee the implementation of them
- Collaborate with key partners and vendors of the credit card program in order to implement improvements
- Define KPIs and actively manage, measure, and optimize product performance.
- Create and maintain comprehensive and high-quality product documentation
- Experience in product management at a fintech or payments company
- Thorough understanding of debit cards and credit cards, including businesses models, competitive landscape, necessary parties and their role in the industry, regulatory environment, and deep familiarity with users and their pain points
- Experience building comprehensive reports and financial projections
- Experience in UI/UX design, usability testing, and gathering user analytics
- Proven track record of taking products from ideation to launch
- Solid organizational skills, attention to detail, and proven ability to manage multiple projects with competing timelines
- Team-oriented and demonstrated willingness to roll up sleeves and get into the weeds of a project
- Experience scaling a credit card or debit card program
- Knowledge of and experience with:
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, and/or blockchain technology
- Financial technology
- Payments industry
- Experience in a fast-paced startup environment
- Basic understanding of financial markets and strong understanding of statistical concepts
It Pays to Work Here
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Competitive Compensation and Profit-Sharing Equity
- Flexible vacation policy
- Retirement Plan Matching
- Generous Parental leave
- Comprehensive health plans
- Training and professional development
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.