At Paxos, we are creating the infrastructure for a new, open financial system - one that anyone can access and participate in, and that operates efficiently. There are billions of people in the world who are unbanked or underbanked, and trillions of dollars that are locked up because of the inefficiencies of the legacy system. We envision a new system that allows any asset to move instantaneously, anywhere in the world - to unlock the potential of assets and people everywhere. Our customers include some of the biggest enterprises in the world like PayPal, Credit-Suisse and Societe Generale, and together we are upgrading the global financial system using modern blockchain and crypto technology.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our rapidly growing team. Our crypto business serves companies like PayPal, Revolut and Binance by providing a regulated technology platform that enables these customers to launch and scale trusted crypto products. As a Senior Product Manager, you will direct the product strategy and OKRs of a Paxos Business Line, leading a cross-functional team of talented colleagues to identify and execute our roadmap and accelerate our growth.
This is an opportunity to be part of a fast-paced organization responsible for developing our industry-leading products, working directly with the CEO. If you want to build industry-leading blockchain and crypto products that are transforming the financial system, then this is the role for you!
What you will do:
- Drive the growth of a Paxos Business Line by setting a clear product strategy and mobilizing a cross-functional team to achieve our OKRs
- Own end-to-end design, development, and rollout of software products for enterprise customers in the financial services industry
- Engage with our largest customers to understand and enable their blockchain adoption goals
- Lean on your leadership and communication skills to drive action across technical, commercial and regulatory stakeholders
- Contribute to the continued growth of our product team culture and processes
What you need to have:
- 4+ years experience in a Product Management role, ideally at a B2B software company
- A track record of building high-growth products and playing a direct role in driving their growth
- Experience working closely with commercial teams and customers through all stages of the product development lifecycle
- You are technical-literate (i.e. you can converse with engineers on API docs)
- You are intellectually curious and love learning about new products, businesses and technologies
- You are eager to work openly and collaboratively with a diverse team
Other than these qualifications, we're hoping to bring someone on board who loves what they do and can't wait to join an amazing team.
Paxos is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, color, race, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical and mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Who we are: We are a diverse group of individuals with backgrounds and experience in banking, startups, tech giants, and big-five consulting firms. We currently have about 110 employees across offices in New York, London and Singapore and have big plans for our growth. We’re looking for collaborative, creative, hard-working and intellectually curious people to help us make our vision a reality.
Why we matter: Paxos is the only technology company building financial services solutions that both customers and regulators can trust. We’re committed to pushing the boundaries of technology while also working with important stakeholder groups so we can build a financial system that is open and accessible to anyone around the world.
Who are our customers: Our customers run the gamut from individuals seeking access to digital assets and those who don’t want to be tied to a physical banking system, to large institutions seeking to improve their settlement infrastructure. Some of our clients today include big names like Credit Suisse, Societe Generale, Macquaire, INTL FCStone and Virtu.
How we work: Paxos is driven by our four values. We believe that every Paxos employee is an owner, and employees consistently search for the truth in their work. We also believe in real-time candor and a shared commitment to excellence. These values are ingrained in everything we do and influence how we communicate and collaborate as an organization.
Why choose Paxos? Paxos has consistently been named as a “Best Place to Work” by BuiltIn and was recently listed on the 2021 Forbes Fintech 50. Our employees have significant ownership and impact on our business, as well as benefits like healthcare coverage, family leave, a $500 quarterly stipend for employee development and unlimited PTO. From team product demos and virtual lounge and learns to care packages and an active Slack shoutouts channel, there are countless opportunities to connect and find a home at Paxos. Help us build a new, open financial system from our three offices or right from your home!
Learn more about us:
- The Paxos Blog
- Paxos Raises $300 Million Series D
- The Future of Paypal and Paxos Partnership
- Unchained Podcast: Paxos’s Partnership With PayPal
- Paxos in 2020: A Year in Review
- Most Influential in 2020 CEO Feature
- Fireside Chat with Paxos CEO Chad Cascarilla and Robinhood CEO Vlad Tenev
- Interactive Brokers Group Introduces Cryptocurrency Trading Through Paxos