CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the third year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing frictionless experiences and technology for our partners and 7+ million members.
As a Senior Product Manager, Developer Platform within the Developer Platform, you will take our developer and partner portals, tools, SDKs, documentation, and sandbox to the next level. Work with our senior product and engineering leaders across many teams (Biometrics, Mobile, Identity and many more) to identify the biggest opportunities for us to help developers to integrate with the CLEAR platform. You will both define the processes for developers to collaborate and implement tools and frameworks to simplify and automate the developer experience.
What You Will Do:
- Execute the overall strategy for an amazing developer experience that enables developers and partners to build applications on the CLEAR platform, working with Engineering and Product leaders.
- Shape and own the roadmap for CLEAR’s partner development portal, streamlining the sales and onboarding process to CLEAR’s platform and enabling self-service support, including developer dashboards, tooling, and technical documentation.
- Drive the development of partner tooling and dashboards to enable partners to manage their account, report on usage, and configure products.
- Own the developer sandbox, including onboarding process and SLAs, working across Product and Engineering teams to ensure a seamless partner development process.
- Drive the standardization of partner-facing APIs and products to ensure consistency both across CLEAR’s product offerings and industry standards.
- Evangelize the CLEAR platform across developer communities, both virtually and in-person.
Who You Are:
- 3+ years product management experience
- 5+ years of software development experience, ideally in a stakeholder-facing role.
- Deep technical experience with REST APIs, SDKs, and developer productivity tools. Strong plus for identity platform experience (e.g. OAuth / OpenID Connect)
- Experience going through full product cycle, integrating customer feedback into product requirements and driving prioritization
- Have deep developer empathy and a customer-backed mindset.