Senior Product Manager, Ecommerce (Reservations) at Peloton
Are you looking to join a rocketship? Are you ready to build a business that is redefining an industry and launching products that help members improve their mental and physical well being? Do you love partnering with and leading teams, obsessing over customer experience and building businesses that scale? If so, keep reading…
Peloton is looking for a Senior Product Manager of Ecommerce to own the reservations experiences on the Website. You will be focused on building and optimizing the reservation systems for our in-store Test Class experience (https://booking.onepeloton.com/) and the Studio site (https://studio.onepeloton.com/). The Test Class experience is a key conversion driver for prospective customers. Customers take a class in a local showroom in a private setting to experience the Bike/Tread on their own time. After the class, a Retail representative will answer any questions the customer has and show them the benefits of the Bike/Tread. The Studio experience is primarily for Peloton members who want to experience a live class with our instructors in our state of the art new studios in NYC and London. We want our studios to be a place of community and a fully immersive experience from taking different types of classes, buying apparel, ordering food and beverages, to taking a picture with your favorite instructor. The studio is also an opportunity for prospective customers to try a class.
- This individual will be responsible for prioritizing the roadmap for the Retail Test Class reservations experience and Studio reservations. This will include building features that drive conversion through the Test class experience and make it an easy to use experience for both the customer and our Retail associates - logging in to change your appointment, adding the appointment to a calendar, creating a customizable interface that allows Retail associates to change information about the showroom openings. For Studio reservations, you will build new features that make it a seamless experience for our members and prospective customers throughout all parts of their studio experience - signing up for classes, using different payment methods to purchase classes, ordering food and beverages.
- Collaboration: This person will work closely with the Ecommerce team across Engineering, Product Design, Product Analytics, and Product Marketing. You will work cross functionality with the Retail, Content, Studio, Revenue, and Brand Marketing teams to build reservations experiences that convert customers and show them the beauty of the Peloton community.
- Set vision: Build the product vision and create a roadmap, and partner with the tech team to deliver on that roadmap.
- Build for scale: You will empower the team to deliver the roadmap that balances feature development with long term scaling.
- Obsess over customers: You will drive market research, user research, A/B tests, data analysis and user testing that informs product requirements to build products.
- Drive conversion: you will develop a transparent and engaging reservations experience so that prospective customers who take a class in a Showroom or Studio convert to buyers.
- Think big: Internally, this role will inspire the organization to think differently and innovate. You will provide thought leadership and collaborate with colleagues to develop a best in class Retail and Studio reservations experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-7 years of work experience in product management roles working with Engineering and Product Design. D2C ecommerce and/or reservations systems knowledge is a bonus!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable presenting to large groups and executive teams.
- Strong customer obsession: you enjoy obsessing over getting the customer experience right.
- You earn trust with your direct team and stakeholders: you listen, you are inclusive, you treat others with respect, you put your ego aside, and you are willing to be vocally self-critical.
- You are a self starter, you have the ability to act autonomously while knowing when to check in with your colleagues, ask for feedback, and make adjustments.
- You are data driven and lean on data to make decisions and when you don’t have data, you search for customer anecdotes to gain insights
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own home via the Bike,Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
“Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce and inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice and inequity in our world, and to promote health and wellbeing for all, from the inside out.