VTS is the fastest growing PropTech company in the history of commercial real estate (CRE). We have transformed a $15 trillion dollar industry with our award-winning platform which is used by more than 700 of the world’s leading landlords and brokers to manage their revenue. We’re continuing to expand our product offerings with our plan to build the industry’s first and only end-to-end, transactional leasing marketplace, truva.com. Truva will enable tenants to search for and lease space with VTS landlords and broker clients online - a process that has traditionally been offline and difficult.
It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team - we recently reached unicorn status after raising $90 million in series D funding led by our clients (believed to be the largest venture financing in the history of commercial real estate software), we recently made the Forbes Cloud 100 list of the hottest private cloud companies, and are featured in Crain's best places to work!
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities, Toronto, CA and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or @WeAreVTS
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager. This position at VTS comes with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility. You will lead teams of engineers and designers in our Foundation Product Area that drive our ability to deliver value more quickly across all product areas. You’ll set and manage our mobile strategy, develop global features leveraged by all products and drive the quality of our products through performance and usability standards. You will be joining a skilled, fun, and growing group of product managers with experience at startups and big tech companies.
VTS distinguishes itself by fostering a strong sense of collaboration across the product management team and investing in every individual. This includes internal brown bags, guest speakers, workshops, and team trips to conferences like “Mind the Product”.
VTS has a clearly defined career path for every product manager on the team and is committed to their long-term professional development.
What You'll Do
- You will perform product research to understand the market, our customers, and the needs of the product in the form of onsite discovery with customers, customer interviews, observation and usability testing, prototyping, and more.
- You will measure and synthesize the quantitative and qualitative feedback on your products, and share-out these findings
- You will set goals and maintain a roadmap, working with the development team, executives, and cross-functional stakeholders, to ensure we are hitting the right balance of new features, polish, bug fixes, and technical investment
- You will run an Agile development process including sprint planning, daily standups, backlog grooming, and team retrospectives
- You will solve customer and business problems
- You will define ambitious and empathetic goals with your team and then ship high quality product every day to hit them
- You will work in an open, collaborative, and multidisciplinary environment. You will own the priority and scope of the work and leverage our amazing design and engineering talent to generate and iterate on these ideas
- You will also work closely with our product leadership team to improve team culture, motivation, and processes
- You have 5+ years software product management experience
- You have a track record of building and launching mobile products - both iOS and Android
- You possess a deep knowledge of UI conventions on mobile platforms
- You share a love of app design. You live and breathe all things usability related.
- You are able to prioritize against a long list of customer requests and company needs
- You love talking to customers and doing field research
- You are clear and concise in your communication
- You care deeply about best product practices and standards – just shipping isn’t enough for you
- Academic or professional experience in Computer Science, Design, Engineering or Statistics
- Experience with the data management lifecycle – including data pipeline, data governance / quality and analytics
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Read Full Job Description