Senior Product Manager, Growth at Attune
Attune is making it easier, faster, and more reliable for small businesses to access insurance (think, pizza place down the street or main street store). They all need insurance to protect their businesses, but when it comes time to get a policy, they’re bogged down by hundreds of questions, lots of paperwork, and a seemingly never-ending timeline stretching for weeks or months.
We are changing all that. By using data and technology expertise to understand risk, automating legacy processes, and creating a better user experience for brokers, we’re able to provide policies that are more applicable and more transparent in just minutes.
Together with our partner company Coalition, we serve 130,000 small business policyholders who pay us ~$500M per year in insurance premiums to ensure their security. Our combined company is worth $3.5B, with our latest raise reaching $205M, and participation from world-class investors like Index Ventures and T. Rowe Price.
Now our growth is in hyperspeed- not only our mission, but also our team. In staying true to our values, we’ve earned our spot on many workplace award lists. Attune is dedicated to creating a diverse team of curious, focused, and motivated people who are passionate about changing the future of an entire industry.
As a PM at Attune, reporting into our Director of Product Management, you will help plan and execute on new features for products across the Attune platform, which powers easy access to insurance for small businesses across the country. You will be focused on understanding our customer needs, working with our design and engineering team to build customer value, and managing team dependencies as we ship new products.
This PM role is focused on activation, growth, and retention across Attune's platform. You'll work with our revenue team to understand the intersection of customer value and growth for Attune. You'll build customer features and in-house tools to make our revenue team even better at what they do.
- Own product management processes related to activation, growth, and retention
- Collaborate with engineers and designers
- Own cross-functional coordination of projects
- Own delivery of product initiatives and releases
- Define, document, and communicate objectives, requirements and constraints for product initiatives and releases
- Communicate development status and document progress toward milestones
- Prioritize and sequence product initiatives against your mandate
- 2-4 years experience in product management
- Proven success in defining and launching online/mobile features/products
- Excellent analytic skills and experience in solving analytical problems.
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
What we offer you
- An opportunity to change the small business landscape.
- A great working environment that strives for continuous improvement and encourages sharing ideas and taking risks to find better ways of doing things.
- A culture that promotes great relationships both inside the office and outside through activities in our community and company sponsored intramural clubs and events.
- Equity compensation.
- Medical, dental, vision and 401(k) matching
- Stocked kitchens with free snacks & drinks (when we are in-office).
Attune Insurance Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.