CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 60+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and
investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the third year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
The Senior Product Manager, Travel - Hospitality role will be responsible for expanding CLEAR’s footprint within the hospitality (hotel owners and operators, cruise, rental car) ecosystem to enable innovative identity-based experiences.
Ideal candidates possess vision, grit and attention to detail to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy engaging with customers and evangelizing their needs. You balance abstract strategic thinking with outstanding execution – holding yourself and your group accountable to delivering successful outcomes. You’re passionate about pioneering solutions for complex business problems at the leading consumer secure ID platform. We’re looking for a metrics driven, self-starter who is obsessed with the art of the possible and relentless execution to join us in driving the impact of our platform.
What You Will Do
- Drive CLEAR’s product strategy and roadmaps in the Travel - Hospitality (hotel owners and operators, cruise, rental car) area, in partnership with product managers, engineers, and designers to create thoughtful frictionless user experiences
- Drive alignment with internal stakeholders and the GM of Hospitality on the prioritization of key projects
- Drive continuous improvement using data and metrics to identify issues and ways to improve the product
- Develop thoughtful product strategies and execute plans to drive the platform forward
- Analyze, determine and prioritize target customer, end-user, and internal stakeholder needs
- Develop experiments and prototypes to better bring light to complex issues where data isn’t so accessible
- Define and communicate a product roadmap aligned with company objectives, and supported by business cases, market research, customer data and competitive analysis
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to build momentum and alignment, and shepherd product concepts through execution, validation and adoption
- Ensure appropriate customer research, usability testing and rapid prototyping
- Coordinate go-to-market launch and post-launch activities; gather customer feedback to validate that the product meets proposed metrics, and prioritize and deliver upon necessary iterations
Who You Are:
- 6+ years of product management experience, preferably in consumer focused roles
- Direct experience with hospitality partners (hotel owners and operators, cruise, rental car) and preferably within their digital and/or customer experience functions, a plus
- Passion for the intersection of hardware and software to create frictionless user experiences
- Demonstrated track record building stakeholder relationships through outstanding communications and collaboration skills
- You have a proven track record of owning the full agile product lifecycle
- You take responsibility from inception to outcomes
- You are customer focused and deeply understand the market and unmet needs
- You are an excellent communicator who articulates the product strategy and roadmap, structure the problem at hand
- You are a strategic thinker who understands business objectives and converts them into clear product plans, following through with execution
- You understand how and when to say no leveraging qualitative and quantitative data to support your position
- You are analytic and results orientated
- You are driven, take initiative and motivate others
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and challenge, thriving in a fast-paced environment
- Bias towards action and shipping vs making things perfect
- Growth mindset: self-aware of strengths and areas to develop
- Strong interest in the Travel category