Senior Product Manager, Mobile
CLEAR’s mission is to strengthen security and create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, and face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4+ million members across the country.
In this role, you will work closely in collaboration with cross-functional members to deliver against quarterly and annual roadmap objectives for mobile. You will ensure tight alignment of mobile related activities as it relates to product management, planning, regular communications, and status updates.
What You Will Do:
- Define CLEAR’s product strategy and roadmap for mobile, always working backwards from the customer
- Build and manage multiple complex products from start to finish, owning the end-to-end product lifecycle from design to delivery
- Demonstrate leadership by mentoring and managing colleagues, and taking the lead when working cross-functionally
- Represent CLEAR externally with partners to drive towards a shared product vision
- Leverage expertise in product management to develop team-wide processes and best practices
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Engineering, IT, Operations, Design, and Marketing in order to deliver against quarterly and annual roadmap objectives
- Translate business objectives into execution strategy (tactical and strategic) for mobile
- Drive continuous improvement using data and information from teams to identify issues and ways to improve
- Own prioritization based on customer need, risk impact and strategic demands is a key requirement of the role
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience in product management with mobile focus
- Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship-building skills conducive to collaboration; able to work well in a cross-functional, matrix management environment
- Entrepreneurial, strategic planner with proven ability to drive projects and strong analytical skills
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with senior executives and technical and non-technical team members alike