Senior Product Manager - Mobile at Peloton
Peloton is seeking an experienced Product Manager to help drive growth and innovation on the Peloton iOS and Android mobile apps. This person will serve as the voice of the user and develop, design and launch experiences that drive growth and engagement in our products. They will work directly with stakeholders throughout the business to understand areas of opportunity and present cohesive experiences for our members. This person will report to the Director of Product and work in partnership with other members of the product, design, engineering, marketing, & business teams.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Cultivate a deep understanding of our members throughout their lifecycle, and advocate for solutions based on their needs and pain points.
- Offer data-driven insights about member engagement and propose features that have a meaningful impact on growth and engagement.
- Own our mobile roadmap in concert with the director of product, and regularly prioritize based on scope, impact and business need.
- Generate detailed documentation, communicate these requirements to the appropriate teams and ensure timely cross-functional execution.
- Partner with the design team to develop a cohesive user experience across all member touchpoints.
- Participate in agile rituals such as daily stand-ups, grooming, planning and retrospectives.
- Work with a dedicated team of software engineers to scope, plan, and execute the short-term development queue.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of our business economics and help formulate strategies for growth.
- Develop deep relationships with stakeholders throughout the business and ensure there is alignment with the wider strategy of the organization.
- 5+ years of consumer facing Product Management Experience on mobile apps
- Experience managing a roadmap that encompasses multiple teams and product areas
- Exceptional communication skills, especially the ability to work closely with experts in a different field, understand their needs, and translate them into software.
- Experience working in an agile scrum team
- Experience with A/B testing and analyzing data
- Highly collaborative and willing to give and accept constructive feedback
- Ability to create strong user-centered consumer experiences
- Self starter; ability to act autonomously
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Constant attention to detail
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.