Senior Product Manager, Payments at Peloton
Are you looking to join a rocketship? Are you ready to build a business that is redefining an industry and launching products that help members improve their mental and physical well being? Do you love partnering with and leading teams, obsessing over customer experience and building businesses that scale? If so, keep reading…
Peloton is looking for a Sr. Product Manager, Payments to help build out our global payments infrastructure. In this role you will work cross-functionally to guide software products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You will break down complex problems into steps that drive product development.
- Drive the design, build, and delivery of payment products, applications, systems, and services
- Use partners, research, metrics, and high judgement to define strategy, write business requirements, provide technical input, and develop product roadmaps for the projects you own
- You will be responsible for the overall coordination, quality and productivity and will be the primary point of contact for products that you own.
- Work closely with software engineering, design, and business stakeholders to deliver features
- Manage delivery of current products concurrently with future product planning
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in product management roles
- Payments experience is a plus
- Hands-on experience in developing roadmaps, writing user stories, grooming product backlogs and coordinating/prioritizing conflicting requirements in a fast paced environment.
- Comfortable working with, and understanding technology - APIs, integrations, understanding technical documents, etc.
- Strong attention to detail and end-to-end ownership
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable presenting to large groups and executive teams.
- You earn trust with your direct team and stakeholders: you listen, you are inclusive, you treat others with respect, you put your ego aside, and you are willing to be vocally self-critical.
- You are a self-starter, you have the ability to act autonomously while knowing when to check in with your colleagues, ask for feedback, and make adjustments.
- You are data driven and lean on data to make decisions and when you don’t have data, you search for customer anecdotes to gain insights.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.