VTS is the fastest growing PropTech company in the history of commercial real estate (CRE). We have transformed a $15 trillion dollar industry with our award-winning platform which is used by more than 700 of the world’s leading landlords and brokers to manage their revenue. We’re continuing to expand our product offerings with our plan to build the industry’s first and only end-to-end, transactional leasing marketplace, truva.com. Truva will enable tenants to search for and lease space with VTS landlords and broker clients online - a process that has traditionally been offline and difficult.
It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team - we recently reached unicorn status after raising $90 million in series D funding led by our clients (believed to be the largest venture financing in the history of commercial real estate software), we recently made the Forbes Cloud 100 list of the hottest private cloud companies, and are featured in Crain's best places to work!
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities, Toronto, CA and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or @WeAreVTS
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a senior product manager who will be responsible for reimagining the tenant journey of finding and leasing commercial real estate for years to come. This is a unique opportunity to join the first end-to-end marketplace for leasing commercial real estate — empowering all players (tenant, landlords, brokers) of this ecosystem.
What You'll Do
- Develop a strong understanding of the tenant journey, their jobs and related needs and the competitive landscape to build product refinements and new features that drive great customer outcomes.
- Collaborate with product designers, data analysts and engineers to drive the product vision in light of the business model and target customers.
- Lead all levels of product development process, from evangelizing the roadmap to creating product requirements and managing prioritization.
- 4+ years of product management experience building consumer web/mobile products
- Experience building a marketplace (Supply/Demand) business, platform business
- Proven ability to generate product strategy and effectively advocate for it
- Expertise in utilizing a hypothesis driven approach and perform qualitative as well as data-driven experiments such as A/B testing to inform product direction
We Take Care of You
- Competitive compensation packages, including equity
- Great medical, vision, dental, and commuter benefits
- Fantastic location with easy walk to most major subway lines (Times SQ)
- Generous family policies
- Training and career development programs for everyone
- A company that embraces and celebrates diversity
- 401K plan
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Team lunches, company happy hours, ample snacks and drinks
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Read Full Job Description