Senior Product Manager at The Walt Disney Company (Remote)
The right candidate for this role must be self-motivated with demonstrated experience in data analysis and deep sense of user empathy. Knowledge of digital advertising and streaming TV will also position a candidate for success. This role will partner closely with our technology, finance, sales, and operations teams to assess impact and value for supply strategies.
- Lead investigation of supply optimization strategies to balance advertising opportunity with a viewer-first experience
- Design, implement, and analyze experiments to identify revenue opportunities for inventory utilization
- Prioritize and balance ROI across a broad cross-organization portfolio of supply driving opportunities.
- Partner with data science team members to derive insights from experimental findings.
- Author policy, strategy, and product recommendations based on supply insights.
- Collaborate with other product managers to ideate supply-driving innovation in platform services including core ad serving, targeting, measurements, operational data store and BI.
- Hold a deep compassion for our users, and creatively tackle problems with a viewer-first mentality.
- Enumerate and identify clear business critical metrics for setting annualized objectives and partnering with GTM and financial planning to meet them.
- Partner with Disney Finance, Sales, and Operations teams to disseminate learnings and align on unified policies for supply utilization.
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 7+ years of product management experience, highly preferred from established technology or digital media company.
- Unwavering bias for execution and follow-through alongside diverse cross functions without formal authority.
- Strong quantitative and logical acumen to operate as a trusted partner to data scientists. Able to vet rationale of takeaways and guide investigations.
- Ability to creatively tie product capabilities to supply-driving opportunity through understanding of ad serving, ad decisioning, delivery optimization, and machine learning applications.
- Proven experience and success in a product role with the ability to demonstrate a record of success.
- Ability to interact with a diverse set of tech and non-tech partners.
- Seasoned analytical communicator able to synthesize nuanced observations into clear and essential insights for executive audiences.
- High proficiency with Excel.
- SQL experience a plus.
- MBA or technical degree preferred
The hiring range for this remote position is $157,800 to $219,200 per year, which factors in various geographic regions. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate's geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.