Senior Product Manager
MANTL (Techstars NYC ‘16) is a fast growing New York-based FinTech SaaS company that offers a digital banking platform to banks, FinTech, and credit unions. We are creating a company culture where close-knit product, design, and engineering teams collaborate to define products. We are a small, venture-backed team where everyone has a voice at the table; in order to thrive here, you’ll need to be a nimble self-starter with a startup mentality and ability to take full ownership of the products you work on.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The experienced and impassioned Product Manager (you!) will help set the strategic direction of the MANTL product strategy and create products and features that enable our partner banks to offer market-leading products to end users. You will bring an entrepreneurial spirit, creative problem solving and user-centric design thinking to our team to build new products from minimally viable experiments to iterating and scaling existing products. You will work closely alongside engineering, design and other key business partners and report to the Director of Product Management.
- By way of thorough research and understanding, define and oversee the strategic direction of our Online Account Opening products in close collaboration with engineering, design and other key business partners.
- Passionately drive outcome-focused execution knowing with confidence that what matters most is how the product impacts our customers and our business.
- Productively collaborate with leaders across the organization, from marketing and sales to finance and operations, to ensure cohesion between your products and the overall product experience.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of 5 years in product development, specifically within an agile environment.
- Demonstrated experience with setting strategic direction and helping to ideate and launch new products and experiences.
- A motivated desire to use quantitative and qualitative data in making product decisions, while also having experience with user science tools + methods.
- Proficiency in utilizing a variety of analytical tools and a proven track record of creating quality experiences that accommodate user needs and business requirements.
- The ability and mindfulness to communicate clearly, and collaborate effectively with team members across all levels of the organization.
- A passion for working on large and complex systems where every piece impacts another, and where you enjoy making them as simple and elegant as possible.
- An exceptional visual intelligence with a “good eye” toward keen aesthetics, strong empathy, and a user-centered mentality.
NICE TO HAVES:
- Background in finance, FinTech, or banking software
- Experience working at a venture-backed startup
- Proficiency in Jira, Confluence, and Service Desk
- Proficiency with Excel and SQL
- Competitive pay + equity
- Full healthcare benefits + vision + dental
- Commuter benefits
- Team dinners and happy hours
- Flexible vacation and working from home