Senior Product Manager
Who is MANTL?
MANTL is a fast growing NYC-based FinTech SaaS company helping banks and credit unions grow. Community banks and credit unions play an important role in the US economy and at MANTL we are passionate about preserving that. Our mission is to use technology to level the playing field in banking. We do that by creating banking software that empowers banks and credit unions to grow digitally.
Our flagship product, Online Account Opening, has quickly become considered best in class in our industry, showing clear and material performance beyond any of our competitors. We have agile teams, with clear, outcomes-focused goals. Suffice to say, our customers love us.
Since launching our first product in 2017, we have built several new products, tripled our headcount, and become cash-flow positive.
Who makes up our team?
We strongly believe people are our most important asset and the number one reason we all work at MANTL. As a team, we value accountability, transparency and collaboration.
We’re a group of passionate technologists with backgrounds spanning across engineering, product, and design. We support an open and transparent culture that helps foster interesting discussions. We want to work with inclusive people who understand the importance of treating their colleagues exceptionally well - people who will gladly go out of their way to help others with things big and small.
We are always a work in progress and love hearing feedback from our team.
Senior Product Manager Overview
The experienced and impassioned Product Manager (you!) will help set the strategic direction of the MANTL product strategy and create products and features that enable our partner banks to offer market-leading products to end users. You will bring an entrepreneurial spirit, creative problem solving and user-centric design thinking to our team to build new products from minimally viable experiments to iterating and scaling existing products. You will work closely alongside engineering, design and other key business partners and report to the Director of Product Management.
What You'll Do
- By way of thorough research and understanding, define and oversee the strategic direction of our Online Account Opening products in close collaboration with engineering, design and other key business partners.
- Passionately drive outcome-focused execution knowing with confidence that what matters most is how the product impacts our customers and our business.
- Productively collaborate with leaders across the organization, from marketing and sales to finance and operations, to ensure cohesion between your products and the overall product experience.
- A minimum of 5 years in product development, specifically within an agile environment.
- Demonstrated experience with setting strategic direction and helping to ideate and launch new products and experiences.
- A motivated desire to use quantitative and qualitative data in making product decisions, while also having experience with user science tools + methods.
- Proficiency in utilizing a variety of analytical tools and a proven track record of creating quality experiences that accommodate user needs and business requirements.
- The ability and mindfulness to communicate clearly, and collaborate effectively with team members across all levels of the organization.
- A passion for working on large and complex systems where every piece impacts another, and where you enjoy making them as simple and elegant as possible.
- An exceptional visual intelligence with a “good eye” toward keen aesthetics, strong empathy, and a user-centered mentality.
Nice to Haves
Background in finance, FinTech, or banking software
Experience working at a venture-backed startup
Proficiency in Jira, Confluence, and Service Desk
Proficiency with Excel and SQL
Joining MANTL means joining an ambitious and exceptional team that solves complex problems every day. We provide competitive salaries and generous benefits including fully covered medical, dental and vision plans, an immediately available 401k plan, unlimited vacation, stocked kitchen & weekly happy hours.