Senior Product Manager at Quartet Health
Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
About the team & Opportunity:
Product Management at Quartet is a high-performing, diverse team of individuals looking to drive initiatives across the business. You'll be working on projects of diverse scope and complexity, related to integrating mental health into a patient’s overall health care. The right candidate will have a strong technical and analytical foundation and many years of relevant experience with product management.
- Own and maintain a squad’s product strategy and roadmap, aligned with the roadmaps of the wider product management team
- Provide thought leadership and help define the product through deep stakeholder partnership, and assessing opportunities using a hypothesis-driven approach focused on delivering outcomes
- Clearly identify and measure KPIs that not only help us decide what to do, but that are needle moving metrics for the business that can be measured before, during and after they are live in production
- Develop measurement strategies to drive ongoing optimization of the patient and/or providers experiences at Quartet
- Ability to react to new information and iterate to ensure objectives are achieved
- Work as the product owner role in an agile squad, responsible for managing and prioritizing the backlog and driving the execution of integration roadmap initiatives
- Stellar organizational and leadership skills- ability to influence others
- Positive attitude and willing to dig to get answers. This includes working with people across the organization at all levels
- Excellent cross-functional skills
- Experience with Agile software development
- Prior experience in project coordination for cross-functional initiatives
- 7+ years overall experience, with at least 5 years of product management experience
- A Bachelor's degree or more in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Healthcare experience is a huge plus
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: [email protected]
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.