Senior Product Marketing Lead at Riskified
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Marketing Lead with a proven track-record of creating highly successful launches and enabling sales through compelling messaging, the right materials, and close guidance.
In this role, you will take ownership of the ultimate product market adoption metrics, lead the implementation of the product’s go-to-market strategy, and manage execution of feature rollouts and product launches. As the product marketing lead for our flagship product, you will directly manage a talented product marketer and will be responsible for overall prioritization and resource allocation. We are looking for someone with superior project management skills and proven B2B product marketing experience, who thrives in a fast-paced high-growth culture. You should be ambidextrous in your ability to work as effectively with product management and design as you do with sales, marketing, and account management. If having a tangible business impact invigorates you, and you are committed to setting the standard in your work, then this is the place for you.
The ideal candidate will have real experience as a product marketing manager, or in an external facing product management role, at a technology company targeting business enterprise buyers. Experience at a SaaS company is preferred, as is working knowledge of the payments and eCommerce and space.
- Plan, prioritize, and coordinate all go-to-market initiatives to raise product awareness and adoption and achieve category leadership, including events, public communications, content creation, and digital marketing campaigns.
- Be a strong thought leader for your product, and Riskified’s overall offering, both internally and externally, through industry conferences, analyst briefings and the like.
- Understand what aspects of the product messaging and positioning are effective “in the field”, and use this feedback to inform marketing priorities and adjust our materials.
- Partner with product management to develop positioning and messaging that resonates with the target audience (including executives / decision makers).
- Conduct ongoing analysis of competitors’ messaging and marketing strategies to stay ahead of the curve and ensure clear differentiation.
- Drive the development of compelling written and visual content, including product roadmaps, data sheets, white papers, videos, webinars, analyst presentations, and more.
- Work with our design and training teams to produce materials that enable sales and accelerate the deal cycle, bringing the product positioning to life with compelling narratives that are grounded in customer stories.
- 7+ years of experience in product marketing in a B2B SaaS company, preferably in the payments or eCommerce space.
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience, MBA preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively position B2B products for growth in the market, working with marketing and sales to build a healthy pipeline while increasing the velocity and rate of closing deals.
- Self starter, quick learner, with sharp business acumen.
- Effective partner to all functions from R&D and product to sales and marketing.
- Adept at influencing peers and managers, and building consensus in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, visual), both for internal audiences and customer-facing messaging.
- Strong analytical skills, with proven capabilities interpreting data and qualitative research and distilling into actionable key takeaways.
- Pragmatic Marketing training and experience preferred.
- Flexible, you can handle challenges while maintaining your cool and sense of humor.
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 650+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned all our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Equity for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
Reuters: General Atlantic-Backed Riskified is Valued at 4.3 BLN in NYSE Debut
FoxBusiness: Fraud Protection Platform 'Riskified' Begins Trading on NYSE
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.