Senior Product Marketing Manager, App & Digital at Peloton
Peloton is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to help acquire customers for the global Peloton Digital subscription business and App product. In this role, you’ll be responsible for leading some of the biggest marketing initiatives for the company. As a champion of the consumer, the perfect candidate will obsess over the end-to-end user journey jumping from big picture thinking to deep full-funnel data sets in order to deliver world-class marketing and drive growth for the Digital business overall.
- Oversee the strategic development and creation of growth marketing programs to drive Peloton’s Digital /App business KPIs inclusive of trials and member growth at efficient CPT and CAC.
- Act as a key owner of the business KPIs, proactively creating strategies and executing initiatives aimed at driving growth (such as distribution partnerships, campaigns, always-on performance marketing).
- In partnership with the wider Marketplace team, lead growth marketing paid and owned channel strategy and execution (social, digital, email, web…) to drive lead generation, acquisition and conversion.
- Bring strategic thinking and analysis that help us better understand global opportunities for growing acquisition.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional partners across Media, Membership, Analytics, CRM, Product, Content, Creative, Brand and Insights as well as external agency partners to deliver best in class marketing that takes the App business to the next stage of growth.
- In partnership with key stakeholders, identify and drive optimizations at every stage of the purchase funnel that help unlock efficient growth.
- Establish best practices and define/refine processes to engage stakeholders across Peloton.
- In collaboration with key teams, keep key stakeholders abreast of business health & performance, coordinating presentations, guiding the story-telling and deck creation and coordinating reporting.
- Study the competitive landscape to bring strategic recommendations based on industry trends and insights.
- 7+ years experience in a growth marketing role, working across strategic development and creation of growth marketing programs that drive business KPIs.
- Experience with D2C subscription and App-based products is a big plus.
- In-depth knowledge of paid digital and social media marketing and ad formats, including building channel strategies and implementing best practices to drive sales goals.
- Experience running ‘always-on’ marketing programs across mobile, social, digital, email, web, working in partnership with a media team to drive performance goals and activating owned and earned channels to help drive lead generation, acquisition and conversion.
- Experience leading initiatives and campaigns from strategy through creative, production, delivery and optimization.
- Experience with Student specific marketing from strategy to implementation. Activating specific channels to reach and convert a student audience.
- Understanding of product analytics. Comfort level with reporting suites such as Looker, Amplitude, Google Analytics a bonus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable presenting to large groups and executive teams.
- Experience working on a global brand and executing global initiatives that are transcreated locally is a plus.
- Proven team-player with natural problem solving ‘can-do’ approach to work, willing to get stuck-in at all levels of a project from start to finish. Happy to take on the range of tasks required and support and collaborate with cross functional and team partners throughout.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.