Senior Product Operations Manager at Unqork
Founded in 2017, Unqork is the industry pioneer enterprise no-code application platform that helps large companies build, deploy, and manage complex applications without writing a single line of code.
Organizations including Liberty Mutual, Goldman Sachs, New York City, and Maimonides Medical Center are using Unqork’s drag-and-drop interface to build enterprise applications faster, with higher quality, and lower costs than conventional approaches. In October 2020, Unqork Announced $207 Million in Series C Funding, raising company valuation to $2 Billion.
What you’ll do:
- Manage strategic initiatives that improve the product team’s efficiency and impact
- Create structured product feedback loops, synthesize insights from multiple sources and help build the product intelligence program at unqork shared throughout the organization
- Foster outstanding internal and external communication around our evolving product direction including intake mechanisms for new development requests, roadmaps, documentation, release notes, etc - partnering with cross functional partners
- Partner with Product Management, Product Marketing, Technical Program Management and Customer Success to bring new products and features to market by supporting go-to-market strategy development, execution, and impact assessment
- A collaborative team player. You are uncompromisingly service-minded towards our users and your colleagues
- An open-minded learner. You are open to learning from others and growing together
- An excellent communicator
- You are passionate about product development
- You have a passion for building, tinkering with, and improving upon complex operational systems.
- You have an ability to operate both strategically and tactically on a daily basis
- Have 5+ years of relevant product operations or product management experience at a SaaS, product-driven company
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.