Senior Software Engineer (Data Products) at Unqork
Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
- You will report to the Engineering Manager in the Analyze Camp.
- You will focus on providing uniform access to the analytic capabilities for the Unqork platform that will ensure more performant applications by using machine-intelligence.
- Create and maintain libraries/services to be used by the product team and client user interfaces.
- You will help lead and contribute to the platform's data concerns around exposing analytical capabilities to the platform.
- Contribute to activity instrumentation and improve the performance, flexibility and scalability of the platform from an analytical perspective.
- 6+ years professional software development experience
- Proficient in designing, testing, and delivering scalable applications and services.
- Proficient in data-focused design and experience building data products.
- Experience with different cloud storage providers and services.
- Experience developing using TDD/BDD.
- Experience with React and Node.js.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.