Senior Technical Product Manager - Platform
- Own the full product life cycle for the platform teams owning strategy, requirements, execution and enabling the go-to-market adoption
- Strategy and prioritization: Be an expert in email and data management, identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy for the company.
- Product-market-fit: Work with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Customer Success, Partnerships, and Product Marketing to support bringing products to market & supporting them.
- Educate: Guide Bluecorians on the email and data ecosystem.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- 4+ years of Product Management experience
- Experience working as a Technical Product Manager for scaled architectures that process billions of events
- Experience shipping multiple enterprise software B2B products
- Ideally possessing experience serving as a Software Engineer working on infrastructure
- Experience & knowledge with Agile & Scrum development methodologies
- Exceptional strategic thinking and market thinking skills
- Possesses a natural empathy for the user
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit & ability to work independently in an undefined space
- Experience in marketing technologies is a plus
- Experience in email and eCommerce technologies is a plus
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness stipend for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly public transportation
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy