Senior UI Technical Product Management Leader
Do you have a strong foundation in technology?
Do you want to define a vision & drive the execution of a product?
Are you passionate & obsessive about front-end technology?
Are you passionate about coaching, mentoring and growing other Product Managers?
The Lifion by ADP team is looking for a Senior Technical Product Manager who can define the vision & drive the execution for a core UI product suite within the revolutionary Lifion Development Platform. Collaborate with high-powered engineers who are defining the architecture using frameworks such as React & practice functional programming concepts. Work closely with the Lifion Development Platform UX team to define the design & behavioral paradigms for the entire platform ecosystem!RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand the low-code Platform industry landscape.
- Create and own the product vision and strategic direction.
- Work with stakeholders on prioritization of features to meet their needs.
- Ship products that people love using.
- Communicate the product strategic direction to all stakeholders.
- Manage and mentor other technical product managers.
- 8+ years experience in software delivery, focusing on the product ownership role
- An influential decision-maker and strategist
- A problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Driven by collaboration and open communication
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies, i.e. scrum
- A mixture of technical architect and software developer experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of computer science foundations
- Knowledge of web front end development & technologies, such as React, AngularJS
- Experience working with or developing tools such as XCode, SquareSpace, Wix and other toolkit driven platforms
- Experience with at least one enterprise-scale development stack and cloud-based micro service architecture stack