Sr. Data Analyst, Product at Vimeo
Vimeo’s platform provides the highest quality video tools for businesses and professionals. We take our insights seriously, and we encourage a culture of data-driven decisions for both product and business development. As members of the Business Intelligence team, we turn data into helpful, actionable insights for the entire organization. We are looking for an experienced Sr. Analyst to support our Product teams. This person should have a strong analytics background and be an effective communicator with a wide variety of stakeholders. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a bias for action and results, ideally with experience in a fast-paced, data-driven environment.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with product managers to define key metrics for new and existing features
- Work closely with engineering to implement new mechanisms for tracking product usage
- Develop a deep understanding of Vimeo's creators and audience on our website, apps, and offsite (e.g. Facebook and Twitter)
- Support A/B Testing and Consumer Insights teams by providing data and analysis as needed
- Design and build automated dashboards to drive awareness and familiarity of key metrics
- Communicate findings and recommendations across all levels of the organization
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree, with a strong background in statistics
- 3+ years of experience in an analytics role
- Experience with SQL and large data sets (terabyte scale) is a must
- Python experience preferred, software development experience not required
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel and data visualization (experience with Looker/Tableau is a plus)
- Experience with SaaS (specifically subscription) metrics and cohort modeling is a big plus
- Experience with Google Analytics and BigQuery is a plus
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and produce tangible results
Vimeo is the world’s leading professional video platform and community. With over 150 million members across more than 150 countries, we help anyone grow their business by making it easy to create and market high-quality, impactful videos.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world, and is an operating business of IAC. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.