Sr. Product Manager, Growth Activation at Vimeo
Vimeo is looking for a seasoned Sr. Growth Product Manager to take on a meaningful role within the Growth Team. Vimeo’s Growth team sits at the convergence of product, marketing, and data, digging through data to find the needle in the haystack and obsessing about user experiences, balancing what’s right for the business and fighting for what’s best for the user! We need an exceptional leader with the ability to manage and run a fast, nimble, high impact process.
What you’ll do:
- Define and drive the activation strategy to unlock user engagement and subscription growth from our growing base of millions of new and existing users.
- Develop a deep understanding of our users to help identify the right persona and lifecycle segmentation needed for users to be activated into the right behaviors.
- Identify and own key activation spaces in the user experience, creating repeatable and scalable frameworks and components to enable targeting users with the right information at the right time in their user journey.
- Lead experimentation process around collecting more user information to build a profile and driving key actions based on information collected.
- Drive cross functional activation strategy across growth, CRM, paid marketing and core product teams.
- Partner with various product teams to ensure new as well as existing products have the appropriate on ramps needed to be able to activate users into key features.
- Champion and balance user needs with business goals and potentially objectives across different areas of the business.
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 6+ years of demonstrated experience in a growth or product role
- 3+ years of success driving product growth and growth best practices
- Bachelor’s degree, and/or equivalent professional experience
- Proficient in Excel (pivot tables, keyboard shortcuts, etc.)
- Proven track record in using data to drive product and/or business decisions
- Strong presentation abilities
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- Familiarity with SaaS subscription businesses strongly preferred
Vimeo is the world’s only all-in-one video solution. Our software enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.