Peloton is seeking a Sr. Product Manager, Supply Chain to focus on Supply Chain and Manufacturing. The ideal candidate will be responsible for identifying the most critical business problems to solve, developing vision for how technology can be leveraged to solve those problems, articulating the impact of solution on business outcomes, and maximizing ROI of invested capital. Sr. Product managers at Peloton work with business, functional and technology stakeholders to build great technology solutions in an Agile & Lean product delivery environment throughout the entire product lifecycle.
As an innovative company, successful execution with pace is required to stay ahead of the competition. This role will directly impact Peloton’s Supply Chain and its ability to deliver world class delivery experience to its members. This role will lead our efforts for Sourcing and Manufacturing, focused on defining and prioritizing the business problems to be solved through a portfolio of systems including ERP, MES etc.
In this role, you will:
- Support the Sr. Director of Operations Systems in continuous improvement of Sourcing & Manufacturing functions leveraging technology
- Work closely with Business, Functional and Technology stakeholders understand operational complexities, strategic objectives and plans, impacts and considerations
- Have both business and technology acumen to identify, design and shape the solutions targeting specific business outcomes
- Provide area expertise and market intelligence to challenge and evaluate opportunities
- Follow an analytical approach in prioritizing problems to solve, outcomes to drive vs. building features – Quality is priority over quantity
- Develop and execute near and long-term roadmap that will drive incremental business value.
- Establish team governance with recurring meetings, agreed ways of working, clear escalation paths, understood stakeholder engagement models, etc.
- Manage and navigate stakeholders across functions - leverage expertise and drive alignment & engagement amongst sponsor, business owner(s), working group, and other senior stakeholders.
- Participate in agile scrum rituals including sprint planning and daily standups
- Generate detailed documentation including Stories, Acceptance Criteria, et. al. around product strategy and feature requirements driven by the business
- Create lightweight wireframes and prototypes based on requirements
- Help to scope, plan, and execute the short-term development queue
- 8+ years of overall Sourcing & Manufacturing experience with 4+ years in Product Management in a high-tech or connected devices environment,
- Experience leading agile/scrum teams and delivering tangible business outcomes
- Good understanding of Supply Chain technology systems and market trends
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to flex between strategic thinking and tactical execution;
- Experience handling and owning multiple initiatives at once
- Ability to prioritize and negotiate
- Collaborative work ethic while holding others accountable
- Effective oral, presentation, and written communication skills
As a bonus:
- Previous implementation of Supply Chain technology systems
- Product Management experience in a fast-paced environment
- Exposure in connected health and fitness equipment supply chain, or other related fields
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.