Staff Product Manager, Employee Experience
Peloton is seeking an experienced Staff Product Manager to play a key leadership role responsible for helping identify, influence and implement technology solutions for the Employee Experience Department. You will also work collaboratively with peers to define our future People Ops, Collaboration Tools and Operations technology roadmap and build strategic relationships with key IT & Business leaders to ensure success.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving results oriented and driven global IT organization with ownership over a portfolio that delivers direct value to these organizational stakeholders and Peloton overall. The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible and well-rounded individual with People Systems experience – someone who is customer obsessed, understands design thinking, self-motivated, detail oriented and collaborative. Being part of this team will lend you the opportunity to make an impact not just within your team but to Peloton and the IT organization as a whole. You must be experienced and comfortable interfacing with members of other teams to gain clarity, triage issues, and drive them through highly cross-functional initiatives. This position will report to the VP of Employee Experience.
You will work remotely until Peloton offices reopen (tentatively January 2022), after which you will work from the NYC Peloton office (3-5 days/week)
- Set vision: Build an innovative product vision that puts Peloton employees front and center. Develop a roadmap to make that vision a reality, and partner with the tech team to deliver on that roadmap.
- Collaboration: Work closely with the People and Operations teams as well as engage with your stakeholders across the company. Set expectations and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in Supply Chain, Member Experience, Engineering and IT.
- Build for scale: You must be technical enough to lead systems architecture and data flow discussions with the delivery teams and business stakeholders. You refactor business process as well as lead technical delivery. Empower the team to deliver the roadmap that balances feature development with long term scaling.
- Obsess over customers: Use design thinking and market research to develop a strategy to create world class employee experience.
- Think big: Internally, this role will inspire the organization to think differently and innovate. You will provide thought leadership and collaborate with colleagues to develop a best in class employee experience for all your Peloton colleagues.
- Communication: You must be comfortable and experienced in communicating to both senior leadership as well as middle management, technical and non-technical audiences.
- 7+ years of product management experience, including at least 4 years focusing on People systems, including Core HRM and Talent Acquisition systems
- 4+ years of technical solution design. Prior experience documenting and leading discussions on final state system architecture, system and data flow, operational processes
- Success Factors experience a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable presenting to large groups, executive teams, technical and non-technical audiences.
- You earn trust with your direct team and stakeholders: you listen, you are inclusive, you treat others with respect, you put your ego aside, and you are willing to be vocally self-critical.
- You are a self starter, you have the ability to act autonomously while knowing when to check in with your colleagues, ask for feedback, and make adjustments.
- You are data driven and lean on data to make decisions. When you don't have data, you search for anecdotes to gain insights. Barring both, you will make a call based on instinct and experience.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.