The support team at Bluecore is committed to delivering quality products and services by holding each other accountable and always being open and honest. We use curiosity and creativity to drive ourselves and our customers towards higher levels of success while encouraging a fun and collaborative workspace.
We are looking for an experienced customer support leader that is impassioned to guide a high-functioning team through our next phase of growth and immense change! This role is perfect for someone who is passionate about customer service and providing hands-on development and mentoring. You will lead both our Product Support Engineering and Customer Support Specialist teams who focus on unblocking technical issues and enablement questions for our customers and internal partners. The Team Lead will divide their time between interacting directly with customers on chat and email and managing the team's day to day performance.
This role will report directly to the head of our Customer Support team, and also work closely with stakeholders across the organization such as Product, Engineering, Sales, and Customer Success.
- Coach and mentor a team of about 6 Product Support Engineers and Customer Support Specialists, host weekly 1-on-1 meetings and provide real-time feedback to the team
- Manage our support queues to ensure the team is on track to meet our critical metrics as well as unblocking any complex tickets for which the team may need extra assistance
- Be the initial point of escalation for urgent or critical customer requests, and work with cross functional teams on the ideal resolution strategy
- About 50% of your daily workflow will be committed to customer tickets; 50 percent of that includes answering customer-facing tickets to keep a pulse on customer inquiries and 50 percent assisting the team with complex tickets arise or when ticket volume increases (both chat and email support)
- Produce reports on an ongoing basis to share insights and trends with Sales, Customer Success, and Product teams
- Optimize the team workflows and develop new initiatives to continuously improve our support operations and team efficiency
- Contribute to our positive and proactive team by leading with empathy, celebrating wins, and providing growth and development opportunities for the team
- 4+ years of experience in Customer Service/Technical Support, plus 1 - 2 years of mentoring and/or leading more junior team members
- Experience working in a B2B organization troubleshooting complex systems
- Strong technical skills required (preferably HTML, CSS, and SQL) and the ability to quickly learn technical concepts
- Must be customer support oriented and successful in building a strong team that is collaborative
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - you're able to articulate in a clear and concise manner, even during demanding interactions
- Experience as support CRM administrator (e.g. Zendesk or Intercom) including building triggers or support workflows
- Ability to think on your feet, remain calm under pressure, and find solutions to challenges in real-time
- Email Service Provider (ESP) experience is a plus!
Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly discretionary reimbursement towards fitness, home office and/or Learning and Development opportunities
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
Bluecore is a marketing technology company that’s reimagining how the world’s fastest growing retail brands transform casual shoppers into lifetime customers. Through our patented retail data model and the recent release of Bluecore Communicate™ and Bluecore Site™, we replace manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow. We are credited with doubling email revenue, and increasing customer retention for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora, and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
We are proud of the culture of flexibility, inclusivity and trust that we have built around our workforce. We are a remote first organization with the option to potentially work in our New York headquarters on occasion moving forward. We love the opportunity to come together – but employees will always have the option on where they work best.
At Bluecore we believe in encouraging an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, demonstrate their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to building a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.