The Trust & Safety Technical Product Manager will take ownership of Hinge's Bad Actor program and work cross-functionally with engineering, data science, product, and community to build out a suite of best-in-class abuse prevention systems (in the form of internal tools, machine learning solutions, automated technical systems, and user-facing product features) and maintain the quality of our user base and the safety of our users.
- Own strategy for Hinge’s Bad Actors Program and partner with engineering teams on the design and implementation of scalable solutions to prevent abuse and fraud on Hinge.
- Collaborate with data science to innovate new ways to detect bad actors through machine-learning.
- Define projects, collect business requirements, and write functional and technical specifications. Own project implementation end-to-end.
- Develop new internal tools to enable our moderation and member services teams to resolve community issues.
- 5+ years in a technical product manager or technical program manager role
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized
- Ability to cultivate relationships with diverse stakeholders
- Background in fraud or trust & safety a plus!
- People management skills are a plus!
Hinge is the dating app for people who want to get off dating apps. In today’s digital world, singles are so busy matching that they’re not actually connecting, in person, where it counts. Hinge is on a mission to change that. So we built an app that’s designed to be deleted. On Hinge, there are no rules, timers, or games. Instead, you’ll meet your most compatible matches and you’ll have unique conversations over what you’ve shared on your detailed profile. It’s a natural way to find a great first date. Currently, 3 out of 4 first dates lead to second dates, we’re the #1 mobile-first dating app mentioned in the New York Times wedding section, and we’re the fastest growing dating app in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia.
- Authenticity: Share your genuine thoughts and opinions directly.
- Courage: Invite and deeply consider challenges and criticism.
- Empathy: Be empathetic, communitarian and trustworthy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description