Technical Product Manager at Harry's Inc.
About the team
Harry’s Tech powers the Harry’s Inc vision to deliver a shared platform for numerous innovative tech-enabled CPG brands. We’re a full stack team delivering groundbreaking web experiences, scalable microservices, and robust data infrastructure to power a stable of disruptive brands. Our team works locally to solve each brand’s needs, and acts globally to support our entire enterprise.
About the role
It turns out that selling razors, blades, and a whole host of other products at scale on the internet is plenty challenging! Platform Product managers work across our technology stack to move each and every brand into the future, and solve some thorny technical challenges along the way.
What you will accomplish
- You’ve helped technical teams break complex business problems into actionable plans and elegant solutions
- Integrate advancements in backend technologies into the roadmap of our family of brands
- Enable a suite of direct to consumer brands to lead the industry on top of a stable platform
- Lead the breakdown and execution of large projects into actionable product deliverables
This should describe you
- Able to speak fluently across technology solutions ranging from Microservices to API’s
- Familiar with best practices for REST API’s and developing backend services for use by web applications
- Detail-oriented and comfortable managing projects from ideation all the way to in the weeds testing - whatever it takes to ship, you’re willing to do
- More interested in the technology behind scaling a product than the customer problems a product solves for
- Proven product thinker with a track record of delivering simple solutions to complex problems
- Love working on large, complex systems where the answer isn’t always obvious to a given problem
Here's who you'll work with
- Reporting to Michael Becker
- Working on Engineering
- Which teams would they work with cross-functionally
- Engineering : Services, Data, Design System
- Digital Product : Flamingo, Harry’s, and a new brand
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is composed of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.
This role can be done remotely, however there may be location constraints based on where Harry's is registered and able to employ individuals. Please work with your recruiter and your Hiring Manager to understand any location constraints. We are authorized and able to employ individuals in many, but not all states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where we are registered or able to employ individuals, you will not be eligible for employment. Please speak with your recruiter to learn more.