Vice President Product - Lifion Development Platform at Lifion by ADP
Do you have a foundation in deep technology?
Driven to realize your product vision?
Join the Lifion by ADP team as a Vice President of Technical Product Management and own the vision and creation of our in house build Low code Platform. Own the roadmap of the entire product suite to ensure the product is efficient, intuitive, beautiful and responsive. Collaborate with your stakeholders both internal/external to Lifion to build a revolutionary Platform that allows developers to create a new suite of global products using a no-code approach to development.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicate the product strategic and tactical direction to all stakeholders. This includes intaking and validating all possible product enhancements and innovations from multiple stakeholders - customer, sales, marketing, development, data, etc. - as well as prioritizing this work using a quantifiable systems.
- Lead a team of technical Product Managers and UX Designers to form a Product team that becomes the center point for all product development decision making and ownership - from strategy to execution.
- Oversee the strategy and planning for the entire product lifecycle including gathering and prioritizing product requirements, determining the product roadmap, and setting strategic priorities.
- Provide guidance through major shifts in technology, direction, and business goals.
- Work closely with the VP, Engineering and VP of Application development and product leaders of your users to understand technical feasibility, direction, and costs, and to establish the Product team as a critical component of the Development workflow.
- Develop a business case for each new product / product variant.
- Make decisions based on data rather than opinions.
- As the Product leader, you will champion the product and company vision.
- Investigate customer needs in a hands-on way; work closely with, and influence, Client Services, attend customer meetings, assist with sales demos, talk to at-risk customers, implement alpha features, develop user feedback mechanisms, attend and speak at conferences, etc.
- Collaborate closely with sales and marketing to develop go-to-market strategies optimized for adoption and engagement.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in product leadership in SaaS/Platform/Marketplace environment.
- Aptitude in leading distributed teams through direct management – as well as through cross-functional influence and coalition building.
- Expertise in building a data-driven approach and discipline to product strategy, prioritization and development.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills required with the ability to explain advanced concepts to audiences of varying levels.
- Ability to facilitate meetings with diverse and sometimes conflicting points of view and the ability to influence and guide to decisions and finality.
- Infinite capacity to challenge current thinking and bring others along to implement new ideas to improve business results.
- A communicator and a listener.
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies, i.e. scrum.
- Experience with building IDEs like visual studio or any other low code IDE.
- Knowledge of web front end development & technologies
- Experience with at least one major server side web development stack
- Experience of building a SaaS/ Platform product team
- Talk about being consumer driven and metrics driven
- Experience with UXR and UX
- Bachelors in computer science/computer engineering is preferred
- Masters or MBA in relevant area