VP of Product at Ocrolus
Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:39 a.m. (EST) on Tuesday, December 17, 2019
Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data with over 99% accuracy. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. The solution includes built-in fraud detection and analytics, enabling customers to make smarter and faster business decisions with unprecedented precision.
Use-cases include loan underwriting, account openings, invoice processing, and other document-intensive processes. Ocrolus has raised over $30 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
Who You Are:
You are a hands-on leader who will own the product strategy/roadmap and drive best practices for Ocrolus. As VP of Product, you will lead the strategic positioning of products and solutions that drive client engagement, usage, and value proposition for current and future partners. The ideal candidate has deep experience and understanding in one or more of the following areas; SaaS, process automation(specifically data and document processing), financial services(lending preferred), and has led lean an agile team. Preferably in a high or hypergrowth startup environment.
- Drive consensus and articulate initiative recommendations and trade-offs to leadership team and stakeholders while also being able to interface with technical audiences at varying levels
- Craft product roadmaps by gathering input from customers, product usage, cross-functional teams, as well as market and competitive research
- Develop user stories and acceptance criteria to inform the total user experience
- Work hands-on with design, engineering, and marketing teams to prioritize, scope, ship, and iterate features
- Define and analyze key metrics that will inform decision making and measure success of product initiatives
- Become subject matter expert on all things Ocrolus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- 10+ years of experience in product and technology
- Track record of shipping great products and leading full life cycle product development (through monetization)
- Ability to adapt to or experienced in working at a hyper-growth startup environment
- Ability to make data-driven decisions without succumbing to “analysis paralysis”
- Ability to think critically about design
- Disciplined organization skills with acute attention to detail
- Driver - “get it done” personality. Able to balance multiple projects and follow through on plans
- Excellent verbal, visual, and written communication skills
- Experience managing project ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in a structured way
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field desirable
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!
Read Full Job Description