Hi, we're Brigit! A financial health app for the everyday American. By using cash flow data to automate finances, not only do we help people today, but also empower them to start saving for tomorrow. Brigit analyzes data from billions of individual bank transactions and formulates a deep understanding of each member’s cash-flow mismatches and spending habits. Using that data, we're able to send no-fee predictive advances and help millions of Americans avoid late payment fees, predatory overdraft fees, and interest rates. Our initial product is focused on disrupting the predatory $44 Billion payday loan and overdraft market and our future products will continue to empower and improve the lives of over 100M underserved Americans.
We are looking for a product visionary that can see beyond the constraints of archaic financial products that exist today. Our ideal candidate is an experienced product leader who will define product strategy and lead product.
This role will expand and build upon the vision of the product, define feature road-maps, and drive execution with our Engineering & Design teams. Experience in product planning, customer discovery, and implementing product development processes are all vital for this role. You will work with leaders in Engineering, Marketing & Design, and will be reporting directly to the C-Suite.
As Brigit continues to scale rapidly, being able to improve previous experience in building product culture, especially one that understands the importance of rapid testing and continuous learning about our users’ needs is paramount. This person should be able to provide real examples of his/her own experiences with growing product organizations and have concrete plans for instilling this culture at Brigit.
What You Have
- 7+ years in consumer tech (ideally FinTech) in a senior Product role
- Deep knowledge on extracting and delivering consumer insights via focus groups, usability tests, surveys, behavioral data, A/B testing
- Strong skills in partner management and internal evangelism through verbal and written communication
- A passion for making a social impact and to help build a business that dramatically improves people’s lives
- You make data informed decisions, and can balance that with a deep intuition of how users engage with a product or feature--you can rapidly validate and revise your hypotheses
- A strong understanding of engineering capabilities and constraints and work well with Engineers
- You are organized, focused on results, and understand that light processes that deliver results are critical for our growing team
What You'll Be Doing
- Creating a bold vision for our products aligned with achieving our goal of improving the lives of the underserved
- Partner with the Data team to define measurable metrics of success for the Product team, and drive accountability through OKRs
- Delivering experiences that drive revenue, conversion, and customer engagement, while driving cost efficiencies
- Develop the roadmap of features, adaptively planning forward and managing the implementation with engineering & design
- Working with our Engineering and UX teams to establish agile processes, frameworks, and tools to improve velocity, quality, and ensure transparency
- Build, recruit, and train a world-class product team
- Proactively think through organizational design and development as team scales
We're backed by leading VC's, including DCM, Canaan Partners, NYCA, and a number of the world's most influential social impact investors. If autonomy, ownership, and having meaningful input in the company you work for is important to you, come join our growing team!
Our Benefits & Team
-Competitive compensation package with stock options at a high-growth startup
-Day 1 benefit coverage for health, dental, and vision
-Offer competitive paid parental leave policy
-Dog friendly office
-Employee wellness initiatives
At Brigit, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Read Full Job Description