Brigit is a financial health app for the everyday American. By using cash flow data to automate finances, not only does Brigit help people today, but also helps them start saving for tomorrow and permanently transform their financial future. Brigit analyzes data from billions of individual bank transactions and formulates a deep understanding of each member’s cash-flow mismatches and spending habits. Using that data, Brigit is able to send no-fee predictive advances and help millions of Americans avoid late payment fees, predatory overdraft fees, and interest rates.
Our initial product is focused on disrupting the predatory $44 Billion payday loan and overdraft market. The company leverages its IP to analyze bank transaction data to empower and improve the lives of 100M underserved Americans.
We are looking for a product visionary that can see beyond the constraints of archaic financial products that exist today. Our ideal candidate is an experienced product leader who will define product strategy and lead product.
Brigit is building financial products to improve the lives of the underserved. The right person for this role will expand and build upon the vision of the product, define feature road-maps, and drive execution with engineering & design teams. Experience in product planning, customer discovery, and implementing product development processes are all necessary for this role. This role will work with leaders in Engineering, Marketing & Design, and will be reporting directly to the C-Suite.
As Brigit continues to scale rapidly, being able to leverage previous experience in building product culture, especially one that understands the importance of rapid testing and continuous learning about our users’ needs is paramount. This person should be able to provide real examples of his/her own experiences with growing product organizations and have concrete plans for instilling this culture at Brigit.
- Create a bold vision for our products aligned with achieving our goal of improving the lives of the underserved
- Constantly putting yourself in the user’s shoes and seeking to understand both the delights and frustrations of their product experience
- Be responsible for delivering experiences that drive revenue, conversion, and customer engagement, while driving cost efficiencies
- Partner with the Data team to define measurable metrics of success for the Product team, and drive accountability through OKRs
- Implement continuous feedback loops with users and internal teams to extract valuable insights that inform the product vision
- Creating the road-map of features, adaptively planning forward and managing the implementation with engineering & design
- Work with our Engineering, UX teams to establish agile processes, frameworks, and tools to improve velocity, quality, and ensure transparency
- Work with usage data and analytics to track product rollouts and feature efficacy
- Balance the considerations of engineering, marketing, risk, compliance, operations, finance and capital markets in creating holistic solutions to product
- Build, recruit, and train a world-class product team. Proactively think through organizational design and development as team scales
What You Have
- 7+ years in consumer tech (ideally Fintech) in a senior Product role
- Passion about making a social impact and to help build a business that dramatically improves people’s lives
- You constantly generate ideas about how you might improve a product
- You make data-driven decisions, and can balance that with a deep intuition of how users engage with a product or feature. You can rapidly validate and revise your hypotheses
- Strong understanding of engineering capabilities and constraints and work well with engineers
- Deeply knowledgeable on extracting and delivering consumer insights via focus groups, usability tests, surveys, behavioral data, A/B testing
- You are organized, results-driven, not overly process-oriented but understand that light processes that deliver results are critical for our growing team
- Strong skills in stakeholder management and internal evangelism through verbal and written communication
The team at Brigit has an extensive background in finance, tech & data, with previous experience at Palantir, Deutsche Bank, and Two Sigma. The company is backed by leading equity investors including DCM, Canaan Partners, and NYCA, as well as a host of celebrities and other individual investors.
- 401k plan
- Generous PTO and sick days
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Weekly company lunches
- Unlimited snacks
- Company happy hours
- Weekly team game nights
- Pet-friendly office
- GREAT PEOPLE
BOTTOM LINE: We're looking for curious, hardworking, down-to-earth people, who are passionate about helping hardworking Americans improve their financial lives.
Read Full Job Description