As a Production Associate, you will manage all aspects of the fulfillment process of all StrongArm’s current and future products. In this role you will oversee the physical delivery of products for on-time arrival, guarantee quality of all outgoing shipments, develop new procedures and production readiness capabilities, and adhere to strict inventory and financial operations procedures. The ideal candidate for this position has an unrelenting commitment to quality, superior organizational skills, applying technical mindset to improving product functionality, and desire to deliver a superior product, on time.
You as a Production Associate you will be ultimately responsible for:
- Creating, adhering, and documentation for all QA procedures are conducted and passed on every outgoing shipment
- Assembly of sensitive components and conducting inbound/outbound product inspections
- Directly helping to coordinate packaging, shipments, and mechanical assembly work.
- Ensuring accurate delivery of the correct software and hardware configurations to all clients
- Conducting root-cause analysis and product testing with sound methods and documentation
- Improving existing systems for time savings, increased efficiency, and client experience
- Meeting mission-critical deadlines in fast-paced environment with many responsibilities
- Working alongside and reporting directly to the Head of Production
Key Requirements / Qualifications:
- Exceptional organizational skills under quickly changing situations
- Unrelenting commitment to quality and adhering to details and strict quality standards
- Strong ability to work and problem-solve independently and creatively
- Ability to apply strict engineering test mindset to quality assurance and product testing
- Comprehension of basic supply chain practices like invoicing, inventory, and QA
- Adaptable and flexible to changing business needs
- Proficiency in working with electrical equipment such as soldering irons and multimeters.
- Proficiency in mechanical tools such as power drills, adhesives, and general hardware tools
- You should have at least 1+ years in related or comparable experience
StrongArm Technologies is an equal opportunity employer