Associate Program Manager, People Systems at Peloton
Are you passionate about bringing a method to the madness and driving change? Peloton is looking for a bright, adaptable, driven, and hardworking Associate Program Manager with a diverse skill set, who can thrive in a challenging and rewarding environment.
The Enterprise Technology PMO team exists to enable teams to plan, communicate, and deliver Peloton’s technology initiatives through the effective application of program management best practices. This Associate Program Manager role will be responsible for managing projects for the People Team and supporting their many technology and process optimization initiatives. You will drive planning, execution, development, stakeholder engagement, and vendor management on all assigned projects. You will also work cross-functionally across multiple business units to support shared initiatives.
Familiarity with technologies such as SAP SuccessFactors, Greenhouse, WorkforceSoftware, ADP, etc., as well as integrations between these systems and other business systems will be helpful but is not required. General understanding human resources processes and procedures is also beneficial but not essential.
You will be expected to work with other Project/Program Managers, technical and functional team members, and leaders across the organization throughout the life of your projects. You will apply technical project management and organizational skills to ensure project requirements are complete and approved by stakeholders, dependencies and risks are tracked, project execution is adhering to schedule, and stakeholders are well informed and engaged. The ideal candidate will have strong written and verbal communication skills and be comfortable facilitating meetings, engaging stakeholders, and interacting with executive leadership.
It will be your responsibility to be relentless in getting things done with a positive attitude. As Associate Project Manager, the right candidate will feel comfortable wearing multiple hats in a fast paced and high growth environment.
- Create project plans, identify constraints and risks, and provide mitigation plans
- Control scope and evaluate business priorities to efficiently balance resources and projects
- Manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Responsible for regular reporting to key stakeholders on project and program status
- Support organizational change management, training, and go live procedures following correct processes for UAT approvals and deployment milestones
- Experience in agile, scrum, and waterfall methodologies
- Facilitate regular meetings with your team, stakeholders, and vendors
- Manage work using Jira, Confluence, and/or Smartsheet as applicable to the project
- Maintain project documentation in Smartsheet, Confluence, Google Docs G-Suite
- Maintain technical change management and compliance documentation as necessary
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Prior experience in IT implementations, (within human resources is a nice to have but not required)
- Experience in the identification, assessment, management, and mitigation of risks
- Experience utilizing project management tools like Jira and Smartsheet
- Excellent presentation and meeting facilitation skills
- An energetic attitude with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal communication, problem solving, negotiation, and organizational skills
- A self-starter mentality, capable of staying on track and pursuing solutions without direct supervision
- 2+ years project management experience
- Comfortable in developing effective relationships with cross functional stakeholders, senior leadership, and teams across the organization
- Has a flexible approach to change, is able to work effectively in a variety of situations, constantly seeks improvements and is forward looking
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.