Associate Project Manager at Crossix
What You'll Do
Crossix is seeking an energetic, resourceful, and collaborative individual to join our Product Strategy team as an Associate Project Manager.
This position will play a key role in managing platform and production operations and drive continuous improvement through process optimization, automation, scalability through the deployment of technology and cross-team communication. This is a high profile position with exposure to leaders from across the organization
- Own processes and operational solutions to development and production challenges
- Identify areas where you can utilize your technical problem-solving and project management skills to optimize
- Work across development, operations, production and client services teams to ensure communication and seamless execution
- Master JIRA to manage production pipeline and set-up for Crossix’s beachhead product DIFA™, the leading platform for measuring and optimizing digital and TV healthcare marketing effectiveness.
- Manage production support requests
- Track process related KPIs on a weekly basis
- Help manage JIRA workflows, look for areas for process improvement, and assist in implementation
- Assist in DIFA platform maintenance and operations (License Management, Glossary, Logos, Publisher list, DIFA Demos, Data Feeds, etc)
- Assist in project management of on-going PS projects
- Work with internal PS team to update relevant process, product and communication documentation for Client Services in Confluence
- Track project-related meeting action items and follow ups
What You've Done
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with a ‘Can-do’ attitude and approach.
- A team motivator with a track record of making things happen
- College degree in a technical or business field
- 1-3 years of experience in project management in a technical or consulting environment
- Interest in applying the power of “Big Data” within a business/product context utilizing cutting-edge cloud-based technologies.
- Experience working within an agile development and planning environment is preferred.
- Experience with JIRA/Trello/Asana/Confluence or other project tools preferred
- Exposure to marketing, healthcare or other large-scale data is a plus.
About the Team – Crossix is the market leader in delivering hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard. Come join our rapidly growing team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.