Client Onboarding Specialist at SEVENROOMS
SevenRooms is a guest experience platform that helps hospitality operators connect data across the guest journey. We enable operators to automatically drive revenue & profitability by leveraging data to build direct relationships, deliver exceptional experiences, and increase repeat business. Founded in 2011, SevenRooms is venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and Providence Strategic Growth. We were included on Inc.‘s annual Best Workplaces & Forbes’ Best Startup Employers lists in 2020.
We are looking for a Client Onboarding Specialist to develop and implement configuration and launch strategies for our clients. You will understand customers' current challenges in order to accelerate timely product adoption. This role is essential to our goal of providing support for clients in the onboarding phase and ensuring their long-term success. You will be joining a 4 person team and reporting directly to our Senior Manager, CS Operations.What You’ll Do
- Customer Success: Develop and manage all client onboarding activities from project kick-off, training, configuration, data migration and launch to accelerate time to first value
- Project Management: Successfully and effectively manage simultaneous, diverse implementation projects on schedule, and with high customer satisfaction; projects include implementation of different solutions including reservation, waitlist, & table management; online ordering, POS, marketing automation, and more
- Account Management: Collaborate directly with various external stakeholders to confirm goals, driving implementation of SevenRooms at their venue and tailor configuration and communication toward those those goals
- Technical Aptitude: Be a product expert, able to help clients learn the platform effectively and optimize their utilization based off their business needs
- Collaboration: Partner with Customer Success Managers and Sales Representatives to support customers toward product adoption
- 1+ years of experience working in challenging, customer-facing roles, ideally within the SaaS industry or hospitality technology
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Detail-oriented, strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Strong project management experience
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, startup environment; highly collaborative
- Fair and equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are competitive based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your hard work and dedication to helping us transform the hospitality industry. In addition, we also offer equity in our growing organization.
- Comprehensive benefits package: A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, pre-tax commuter options, gym reimbursements, 401K, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot.
- Flexible and independent working schedule: We offer unlimited vacation because we trust you to take the time you need to recharge and be your most productive self.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall development as a leader in the industry.
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK