Consulting Services Consultant at Neustar
Neustar is an information services and technology company and a leader in identity resolution providing the data and technology that enables trusted connections between companies and people at the moments that matter most. More information is available at https://www.home.neustar.
Job Requisition:R-2944 Consulting Services Consultant (Open)
Primary Location:NEW YORK
Who are we?
- As a company built on the foundation of Privacy by Design, for more than 20 years Neustar's unique capabilities have made us the leader in the field of responsible identity resolution. Neustar enables trusted connections between companies and people at the moments that matter most, with world-class and industry leading solutions in Marketing, Risk, Communications, Security and Registry services.
- What you will be doing:
- We help clients know everything they can about their customers and prospects, deliver exceptional customer experiences, and know if their marketing worked and how to make it better.
- You will help diagnose business needs, translate into questions that Neustar will answer and architect ways to wrangle data from multiple sources using your expertise in Excel.
- You'll learn to translate our analytics into the stakeholder's native language and tell stories to make complex things simple to understand and translate into measurable actions.
- You will participate in the improvement processes and achieve greater quality, consistency, profitability, customer satisfaction, and efficiency, getting new customers up to speed with Neustar's software faster.
- You're responsible for smooth delivery of products in the marketing services portfolio to balance client satisfaction, timing and budget targets
- You'll develop project scope, project plans, risk mitigation strategies, and manage the daily implementation commensurate with project management and Neustar best practices
- What we would love to see:
- 3-5 years' experience in marketing analytics strategy or marketing consulting. Client facing experience also helpful.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- A highly effective cross functional communicator in both written and verbal skills.
- Familiarity or interest in analytics and/or statistical concepts
- Ability and willingness to learn in a fast paced environment
- Why work for us?
- At Neustar, we are committed to the growth and development of our employees whose individual skills, curiosity and passion for their work, contribute to the overall success of our business. Our core values (Accountability, Collaboration, Transparency, Resilience, and Respect) are the driving force of our culture across our locations around the globe. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package including perks such as tuition reimbursement, awesome company discounts, back-up day care, community service events, pet and baby swag and much more! We are all learning and creating together, and having some major fun along the way.
JOIN US! We can't wait to meet you!
Neustar does not accept unsolicited resumes from external firms or agencies. Neustar will not be responsible for placement fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Diversity, inclusion and teamwork are second nature to Neustar; and these values permeate our entire business structure. Neustar is committed to creating an environment where a wide spectrum of opinions and beliefs are actively sought, listened to and respected. Further, our talented workforce draws from the many geographic areas and markets in which Neustar operates worldwide, which represents a distinct competitive advantage. The rich and varied personal and professional backgrounds of our employees make Neustar a dynamic and rewarding company at which to build a career. We invite you to join us.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
Neustar, Inc. considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran in accordance with federal law and other state and local requirements. Neustar, Inc., complies with applicable state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment and provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable state and local laws.