Corporate Applications Program Manager
We're looking for a program manager to help us accomplish our mission to improve lives by learning from the experience of every cancer patient. Here's what you need to know about the role, our team and why Flatiron Health is the right next step in your career.
What You'll Do
You will join the Corporate Applications (Corp Apps) team which exists to support the selection, implementation, and ongoing management of core enterprise business systems. The systems this team will deploy and support operate at the center of Flatiron, helping to minimize the burden of overly complex operations, and leading to increased work output through optimized workflows.
In this role, you will build strong relationships with our stakeholders to understand how their business works and what their current and future requirements are. Equipped with this knowledge, you will translate those into technology-enabled solutions that our technical team can execute on. In addition, you'll also:
- Analyze existing business processes and data flows and develop optimization plans to increase operational efficiency and enhance business capabilities.
- Leverage your deep understanding of the technical capabilities of corporate applications including Salesforce to translate business needs into functional requirements
- Serve as primary point of contact for cross-organizational stakeholders to continually understand inefficiencies and requirements, communicate updates and status, and develop short and long term roadmaps.
- Develop and refine processes for managing the intake and prioritization of requests
- Define project scope and articulate impact, document and track deliverables and milestones, and create clear plans for execution of 3-5 projects concurrently
- Coordinate rollouts of new functionality, ensuring near and long-term success by communicating with users, soliciting feedback, and surfacing issues that may impact adoption
- Manage resources, backlog of requests, and most importantly, coordinate the prioritization of projects and requests across our stakeholder groups
- Ensure quality in technical deliveries by working with stakeholders to define acceptance criteria and track testing
- Develop communication plans to document and report on the team’s progress to ensure proper visibility into project status
Who You Are
- 3-5 years in a Project Manager, Program Manager or Business Analyst role supporting Revenue, Sales, and/or Finance teams
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to synthesize requirements into strategies that achieve business goals
- Ability to build strong business relationships and trust that help influence decisions and get buy-in from stakeholders
- Experience managing projects from a scoping, planning, and execution perspective
- You understand and demonstrate effective communication that is concise, well-written, and tailored for your audience
- You excel in a fast-paced and cross-functional role
- Independently manage work streams or projects towards successful completion
- Experience with Agile or SCRUM methodologies
Why You Should Join Our Team
A career at Flatiron is a chance to work with everyone involved in the future of cancer care and research—all under one roof. Researchers, data scientists, designers, clinicians, technologists and many more all work together to improve cancer care and accelerate research.
You'll also find a culture of continuous learning, broad and inclusive employee support offerings, and a commitment to supporting our team members in all aspects of their lives—at home, at work and everywhere in between. We offer:
- Flatiron University training curriculum which includes presentation skills, meeting mastery, coding languages and more
- Career coaching opportunities
- Hackathons for all employees (not just our engineers!)
- Professional development benefit for attending conferences, industry events and external courses
- Work/life autonomy via flexible work hours and flexible paid time off
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks for either parent)
- Back-up child care
- Flatiron-sponsored fitness classes
Flatiron Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.