Customer Education Program Manager at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Places to Work, and Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- As a program manager on the customer education team, you will develop our certification course program into a best-in-class learning learning tracks, consisting of multiple learning formats, to boost customers toward mastery of cross-channel marketing and improve customer experience with new face-to-face touchpoints and learning methods.
- In bringing many different types of clients into the room for training, we hope to also cultivate the next level of community building at Braze. Having an open dialogue about challenges and also walking through hands-on dashboard practice, we aim to strengthen the strategic approach and build confidence around the execution.
- Developing the Braze Certification Program; Taking it from 2 tracks/4 courses to a fully fleshed out learning program with multiple tracks
- Helping with certification program expansion into Asia
- Logistics: Booking venues for trainings, ticketing/payment processor, working with marketing/success on communication plan
- Help ideate on new educational programs: Custom content packages, Cert courses for Partners, exploring webinar format, etc.
- Creating and managing long term goals
- Developing a budget and operating plan
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas of improvement
- Writing programs proposals
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle
WHO YOU ARE
- You have at least 3+ years experience training people on SaaS products
- You have a passion for planning, living in the details, and rolling out ambitious projects. You enjoy working across teams to communicate and execute company-wide initiatives
- You are data-driven and always measure progress
- You're not afraid of technical details
- You take and give feedback constructively, in a supportive way
- You are a self-starter. Driven, meticulous, and communicative.
- Program planning/rollout
- Project Management
- Experience creating a syllabus or educational program, ideally involving digital tools
- Instructional Design, Research, Writing or anything else that contributes to creating learning content
- Experience in marketing technology
-Bring samples of previous programming work
-Be prepared to present to a group of people during the interview process
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life
- Free daily lunch and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.