Customer Experience (CX) Implementation Manager
WW is looking for candidates to help change people's lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
As CX/Ops Implementation Manager, you will be accountable for the seamless implementation of initiatives across our studio organization. Working with other areas of the business, you will represent the Studio Operations teams on various projects, providing operational insight during discovery, design and testing phases of new initiatives. You will collaborate on the best solutions for our studio teams and, most critically, our members. Once initiatives are ready to be implemented, you will ensure successful change management and implementation within our studio teams, processes, and systems.
- Lead and project manage the implementation of initiatives across all studio operational areas
- Provide input, insight and data from across US Operations to central partners to inform development of concepts and initiatives
- Aggregate feedback and learnings from operational teams and provide to business partners in order to inform discovery and development of the project
- Identify operational impacts and risks of proposed projects, products and initiatives and ensure smooth implementation of initiatives
- Assemble and lead cross-functional operationalization teams taking ultimate accountability of on time and on budget implementation
- Aggregation and analysis of data relating to operational implementation including evaluation post implementation
- Serve as operations subject matter expert for current state process and execution
- Identify and act on opportunities to drive efficiencies, revenue, standards of work and process improvements
- At times, the leadership of cross-organizational teams ensuring collaboration, engagement and ultimate execution of task and deliverables.
- College Degree strongly preferred
- Minimum five to seven years of related experience in project management, change management and operations
- Experience working in a multi-site, complex environment
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills to drive projects to completion
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Passion for healthy lifestyle a plus
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall wellbeing, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks, and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.