Director of Implementations & Success at Clyde
Clyde is an end-to-end product protection platform that is re-thinking the way retailers increase loyalty and drive revenue, and the way customers manage their purchases. We are tackling the $50B per year extended warranty market and becoming the de facto solution in the space by leveraging an intense focus on product, design, and customer experience. Clyde delivers product protection plans directly to consumers as they shop, owning the relationship from purchase to claim submission to resolution. We know that the relationship between retailers and their customers is far from over after checkout, so we’re building products to deliver value at every stage of this relationship.
We are looking for a talented Director of Implementation & Success with 5+ years as CSM or similar role and 2+ years managing a team, with a positive, problem-solving attitude to join our rapidly growing team in New York. You'll love working with us if you're excited by growth, you embrace responsibility and love to take on new challenges. This team member will help build our entire onboarding, improvement, and success strategy, working directly with the leadership team and immediately managing a growing team.
What You’ll Do
- Manage high impact and low touch API and ecommerce integrations across high-value customers
- Proactively managing customer accounts
- Design structures and plans for CSM teams around account optimization
- Manage a team of CSMs and support people to interact with our retail partners and end customers
- Work directly with the CEO and leadership team to build scalable processes
- Building strategic relationships with senior stakeholders: understanding their priorities and business objectives, and helping them to achieve these through using our product
- Building our clients into champions and advocates, including identifying opportunities for case studies and collaborative webinars
- Thinking about how we can add more value to our customers’ businesses, either individually or as a company
- Being an internal advocate for what our customers need: ensuring their feedback is heard and acted on by teams across the company from Product to Support to Sales.
This is the position for you if...
- You are a self-starter interested in building and owning a strategic playbook
- You have experience managing technical integrations via API or ecommerce platforms
- If you excel in positions of little direction and a lot of support
- You get excited about the idea of working with/mentoring/leading others
What We Look For...
- 5+ years of previous CSM experience, ideally with 2+ years managing a CSM team
- Previous experience working in a startup environment
- Experience working with APIs and complex products
- Experience developing best practices and playbooks: from strategic account plans to - QBR processes to accelerating onboarding
- The ability to understand complex products/concepts and explain them in simple ways
- The ability to listen carefully, ask meaningful questions, and communicate with clarity both verbally and in writing
- Successfully managed multiple high-value, high-touch accounts for a technical product
- A positive, problem-solving attitude
- Experience building strong, trusting relationships, both within your team and with senior stakeholders in the businesses you work with
- Evident of being a self-starter; you proactively look to solve problems and processes
Nice to have...
- Experience working with engineers
- Experience with ecommerce platforms and ERPs
Who are we?
Clyde is a product and design led organization founded in 2017 in NYC by a customer-obsessed team of designers, engineers, operators, and successful former founders. We have partnered with some of the top investors in the world to help us achieve our vision.
Why should you join us?
Clyde is building an incredibly thoughtful suite of products with enormous potential. We are a highly resourceful, motivated, and collaborative team, and we value diversity of all kinds. We hold ourselves to the highest standards. All members of our team will have ample opportunities for professional growth, plus, we offer competitive salaries and equity packages, health insurance, unlimited time off with a mandatory 10 days, a vacation fund, and a creative culture. We are building a really exciting company and can’t wait for you to join us.